Can the Skins score 20?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
That is the question here.

I'm not sold on the Giants. They have had some very lucky breaks....from favorable game winning turnovers early on to the miracle pass in the closing seconds last week against Denver. I think it all stops here.....

Now for the facts. The skins are averaging 22 pts a game and 30 over the last 3 games. The Giants are averaging 28 per game and 30 at home. Thats a lot of points, and Vegas has set this total at 42.

Here are some stats for you to chew on. Skins offense is averaging 108 yds/gm on the ground (4th) and 247 yds/gm thru the air (4th). Giants D is an average 17th against the run and a miserable 31st against the pass. The Giants can't run the ball consistently (80 yds/gm-17th) and the skins are #3 against the Pass. :scared

So, the question is....Can Washington score 20 pts. If so, then you can put 1 unit on Wash. +2 and 1 units on the over. If the skins score 20 and don't cover, then you're assured of the over. :clap:

I think Washington wins this outright and I've played it straight up and teased it..... :)