May 10, 2006
It's Homecoming, the rubbers now realize they
have a shot at the NC game, they needed that
loss. I hate USC. But I'm almost 100% sure I will
play them. I live in SoCal and listen to all the talk
radio and PC is pumped, the team is pumped, the
area is pumped. Do you think PC is going to let
his team lose Homecoming? When's the last time
the rubbers lost at home, much less Homecoming?
This game could get real ugly. JMHO.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
i like oregon. oregon state abused USC on the ground and jonathan stewart is far superior than oregon states BACKUP rb. also seems that booty can only throw to his left as a high % of his passes are to the left side, regardless of who the target is. i dont think booty is a qb that can lead this team to wins. fans have already been calling for sanchez

Kramer

Forum Member
May 10, 2006
air, I hear ya, I just think the beavers woke up a
sleeping giant, as much as I hate to admit that.
I DO THINK the rubbers lose next week to Cal.
:toast: :drinky: :Yep:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
fans have already been calling for sanchez

I've yet to hear anything like that.
JDB is doing a good job. I listen to Sports radio and
the local shows .No one has any problems with JDB. No one is calling for Sanchez!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
the local shows .No one has any problems with JDB. No one is calling for Sanchez!!

USC can win SU if they dont have 4 turnovers..

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ

dunno about that but my cousin and about 5-6 of his best buddies are USC alum and all i hear from them is wanting sanchez to play and them hearing from other people who want sanchez in.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LET'S EAT!!!

Forum Member
May 6, 2002
Portland.OR.
Do you think USC can win SU this Sat?

yes they can and yes they will....ducks defense will make booty appear much better then he is...washington will go for 100+ on the ground against ducks run def. and jarrett may go for about 150+....no way oregon wins imo....carroll is 17-0 in nov at home in his 6 seasons at sc....this duck team is not the team to make him 17-1....seen a few guys here on mj's saying they like dux +7.5-8 pts.....would be real surprised just how much they really know about my beloved squad....if sc would have beat ore.st. then i might say they dux had action but not now after that loss...dux will not catch them sleeping....yes stewart is a great back for oregon and they have very good receivers but dixon has been very suspect lately....the main reason oregon loses is becuz their defense stinks....outside of chung(fs),phillips(lb),and sanders(de).....this defense is pretty shitbox....i'd be real shocked if the dux covered the #.....i see them hanging for 1st half within a td and then dixon tossing a couple 2nd half picks and then getting steam rolled making mistakes playing from behind....they have zero come back in them becuz they're soft and have no heart....their only shot is to jump out to a lead and try to hang on....they do not control time of posession well.....they either hit quick and score or go 3 and out....this is how the defense gets rolled in 2nd half cuz they're on the field way too long....good luck whatever u play....my prediction is 37-20.....i cant play a side cuz if i do they shove it my ass every time....if anything i'll play the over

Sun Tzu

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Houston, Texas
USC is gonna roll.

Always has cracked me up when SO Carolina fans act like they are USC. Is there anybody outside that shitty state that thinks of **** when "USC" is stated?

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
USC can win SU if they dont have 4 turnovers..

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

I was telling him that no one wants to see M.Sanchez over J.D.Booty. I'm a big fan of our (LA)local sports. I haven't heard anything like that.
For the most part the Alumni & fans are pleased with JDB

Sun Tzu

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Houston, Texas
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

I was telling him that no one wants to see M.Sanchez over J.D.Booty. I'm a big fan of our (LA)local sports. I haven't heard anything like that.
For the most part the Alumni & fans are pleased with JDB

Think it was a crack at your school's biggest foam finger wearer....