Can't tell me ponder is worse than this POS

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Macgruder23

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2008
buffalo ny
That's not correct at least ponder is dual threat. That stupid fuck had 3-3 at 23 and took a 12 yd sack .. At the time was. 10-7 maybe 17-7 .. But a huge gaffe that even the hs QB know enough to get outside tackle and throw it away . Freeman blows I'm sorry. I lost $ and that's part of the frustration but seriously Ponder would have managed points tonight I'm sure of it.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
That's not correct at least ponder is dual threat. That stupid fuck had 3-3 at 23 and took a 12 yd sack .. At the time was. 10-7 maybe 17-7 .. But a huge gaffe that even the hs QB know enough to get outside tackle and throw it away . Freeman blows I'm sorry. I lost $ and that's part of the frustration but seriously Ponder would have managed points tonight I'm sure of it.

Oh they may have won tonight with Ponder, if I could say one thing the Vikes adjusted well defensively after first quarter. They kept then in it. Ponder would of got points.

I played FDC in fantasy, I was down 1 point and had Walsh the kicker. He made an xpt and missed a fg he would hit healthy, it was short. We get negative points, I lost. More salt to wound