Car insurance advice...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hogman14

HBD Sports!
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Franklin, MA
Getting a quote/policy online any good?

Have a policy now, but I just feel it's a little high considering I have a perfect driving record (and I'm Asian, imagine that!). That said, as is always the case when one gets in an accident, the insurance companies disappear.

So, do I save the $$$, and just set up something online, or stick to a local, and shop around?

TIA!

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
I found a local broker that I used for a year and got a very low rate that was from a large company. Then as I was @ AAA, updating my membership they talked me into looking @ them for auto insurance and I saved bunches more. They also have some type of a program where you get a rebate every year that you use them and don't have claims, which saves me even more.
gl

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
You can save money on auto if you roll it into home ins.

I always work with a local broker - here's why.

Tree falls on car/house. I call the agent. I don't have to get online and fill out fag forms.

Don't know if I am getting the best deal - but I have the best deal when shit goes down.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hogman14

HBD Sports!
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Franklin, MA
You can save money on auto if you roll it into home ins.

I always work with a local broker - here's why.

Tree falls on car/house. I call the agent. I don't have to get online and fill out fag forms.

Don't know if I am getting the best deal - but I have the best deal when shit goes down.

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I am not a millionaire, nor a home owner. Thus, I must beg the have nots of MJSports for advice on pinching pennies.

:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
If it were me I'd rather shop it with an agent to get a true understanding of what you're buying. Whatever you might save by doing it yourself might come back to haunt you if you need to use the insurance :0008