Cash Back from Credit Cards

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Does anyone know a way besides contacting the Credit card vendor (Amex or Diners) and asking for cash back?

I recall in the past you could do Paypal (Person) to Paypal(Person) then into your bank...But now a days Ebay and Paypal suck....

I would like to take out some cash via credit card and not be listed by them as cash out....

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Does anyone know a way besides contacting the Credit card vendor (Amex or Diners) and asking for cash back?

I recall in the past you could do Paypal (Person) to Paypal(Person) then into your bank...But now a days Ebay and Paypal suck....

I would like to take out some cash via credit card and not be listed by them as cash out....

I believe that you can only take a cash advance on most if you have a pin number. Most credit card companies do perform a credit and spelling check first though so you might want to edit nowadays.

nowadays

Main Entry: now?a?days
Pronunciation: \ˈnau̇-(ə-)ˌdāz\
Function: adverb
Etymology: Middle English now a dayes, from 1now + a dayes during the day
Date: 14th century
: at the present time

Now a don't a get a mad a I a just a have a yet a to a see a you a post a and a wanted a to a make a you a feel a at a home a:shrug:

Hope this helps, a

FDC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago

you trying to duck someone with this manuever?

You should be able to walk into your own bank and get a cash advance, if your card allows you a cash advance option. It's gonna cost a bit though.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

marine

poker brat
Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Fort Worth, TX
Ask for a balance transfer check. They can either wire the money into another account for you, or send you a blank check that you will fill out and deposit wherever.

Balance transfers are not cash advances with 99% of credit cards. If you get lucky you can even pull off 0% interest on that balance transfer for a year.

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
I cannot do either. This is a Business Credit card. They only allow 100.00 cash a week and 10K with of charges a week.

I used to be able to have my wife send me an paypal invoice for service and then i would pay via CC and then dump from her account into the bank.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Have you thought about holding up a convenience store.......................or would the bike give you away?

Just sayin:shrug:

If that helped then think about medication,
FDC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

marine

poker brat
Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Fort Worth, TX
I cannot do either. This is a Business Credit card. They only allow 100.00 cash a week and 10K with of charges a week.

I used to be able to have my wife send me an paypal invoice for service and then i would pay via CC and then dump from her account into the bank.

Just because it's a business card doesn't mean you can't do a balance transfer on it. Call them and ask. I know plenty of cards that are business cards that you can BT from.

or

Sounds like you need to get another card then.

Call up a buddy you know that owns a business.
Charge X amount of dollars to to his business to purchase something on your card.

Return that item immediately and have him give you cash instead of charging back the card.

only other way I know.

Or by business card you mean its a corporate amex card from your employer with your name on it? Be a big no no to go dabbling with that.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Just because it's a business card doesn't mean you can't do a balance transfer on it. Call them and ask. I know plenty of cards that are business cards that you can BT from.

or

Sounds like you need to get another card then.

Call up a buddy you know that owns a business.
Charge X amount of dollars to to his business to purchase something on your card.

Return that item immediately and have him give you cash instead of charging back the card.

only other way I know.

Or by business card you mean its a corporate amex card from your employer with your name on it? Be a big no no to go dabbling with that.

Big no no to do any of the above I would think:shrug:

Just sayin:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg