CBB Saturday 1/11/14 (First time poster!)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Thamatzahman

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2013
Hi Everyone! I'm a long time follower of this forum but will begin tracking/posting my plays. All plays are for the same amount unless noted. I've had a very successful start to the season and hope it will continue!

Saturday 1/11/14

Georgia Tech +2 - Ga Tech struggled in its first two ACC games (@ Maryland @ Duke) but will play much better at home this afternoon. They're missing there best player, Robert Carter, but should find a way to get a much needed home win against ND. I had this line at closer to ND -4 or -5, which makes me think the home dog is the play.

Boston College +2 - BC lost at home to Clemson last Sunday night and were fortunate to even keep the game close late in the second half. They have trouble scoring consistently and all the signs point to Va Tech getting a home ACC victory. Big public play on Va Tech yet the line has stayed the same and even moved BC's way...

Oklahoma +3.5 - Live home dog. Played at home vs Kansas early in the week and the line was -6 or so. They didn't cover. Now they're playing a higher ranked, undefeated Iowa State team and the line is 3.5...hmmm..

St. Johns +4.5 - Villanova just played at Seton Hall and was a double digit favorite and won/covered. Now they play a similar type team, St. Johns, and the line is only 4.5. I think we have another live dog in this game.

Duke -5.5
- When teams play Duke at home it's usually there biggest home game of the season. The crowd is more into it then normal and most teams give Duke there best shot (Notre Dame a week ago). That being said, Clemson doesn't have the firepower to keep up with the Dukies. I see a 12-15 point victory for Duke this afternoon.

Good luck to all! I'll be back throughout the day with updates!

Let's have a great day :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Thamatzahman

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2013
Solid start to the day going 3-1 w/ Duke pending.

Next up:

UGA +2.5 - The win at Mizzou and the reaction from the players to Mark Fox could be a major boost to this mediocre basketball team. They may not maintain a high level of play for the rest of the year but they should be victorious against a very average Alabama squad. I look for the Dawgs to win by 10+ this afternoon.

Back later with more picks...

Good luck!

Thamatzahman

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2013
4-2 YTD after UGA pulls out nice win.

Next up:

Cal -1 - California is playing well right now and in my opinion they're the second strongest team in the Pac 12. This could be a let down spot but I believe they come to play tonight in hopes for the road sweep.
Close game for 30-32 minutes but they pull it out down the stretch.

Might have one or two more later.

Good luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg