Central Michigan

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GreyStreet

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Baltimore, MD
Does it bother anyone else that everyone and their mother is on CMU tonight? Another small road favorite, just like Tenn-Martin a couple nights ago.

Any further thoughts on this game from CMU backers?

tig3rs

swing away!
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2007
Chicago
i disagree w/ that theory... it's nowhere near a decisive stat. wisc-milw. is now without their leading scorer. the opening line was +3... it's now -3... you can't compare this to any other small road favorite, you have to compare it to a game where someone got hurt that morning or sick...

can you really back wisc-milw w/o johnson? you can't calculate their stats w/o him and their D is not good.

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
UW-Milw has looked bad even w/ Johnson. CMU is starting to come together and play like they were expected to at the beginning of the season, which is one of the top tier teams in the MAC. It does worry me a bit, but I'm trusting my read on the game and going with it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

big papi

Forum Member
Apr 20, 2006
Yes it bothers me and that is why I am not playing it! Watch Central win by 1 or 2!

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
Yes it bothers me and that is why I am not playing it! Watch Central win by 1 or 2!

Hey! Take your bad vibes someplace else.

Just kidding man. Panthers rallying w/ their star out is a possibility, but I just don't see it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Coach_K

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2007
Went to UWM and they are really bad this year. Almost as bad as they were ten years ago. Go Chippewas

Coach_K

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2007
Ditto to you. Big one for the Dukies tomorrow but tonight its all Chips

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg