CFL Picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Cannon

Forum Member
Dec 5, 2002
Calgary
Ottawa @ BC - prop - Ottawa UNDER 24.5...Als couldn't score, think Ottawa will? However, anything can happen. Another prop - Yo Murphy UNDER 80.5 receiving yards....stick Carl Kid on him..and that should seal that bet.

Oh, FYI...if you didn't know already....Calgary's leading receiver..Albert Connell will NOT play against Winnipeg.

Good Luck Gentlemen.

Cannon

Forum Member
Dec 5, 2002
Calgary
Well, went 1-1 last night as Ottawa scored 27...all in the first half.. :scared ...and Yo Murphy had one catch for 11 yards.

Tonight I like Winnipeg -2 @ Calgary...they have more weapons than Calgary: however, the defense has been terrible...I also like UNDER 29 points in the first half...Calgary will RUN the ball some to show that they aren't one dimensional...whether it works or not....we shall see.

Good luck Gentlemen.

Cannon

Forum Member
Dec 5, 2002
Calgary
Well, that was terrible...0-2...I guess when you try to convert wide receivers into DB's...it doesn't really work out...most times.

Today...going with Toronto at home...they have had 18 days to prepare...and their defense is solid. Edmonton is not the same team on the road. As a prop, I like Toronto passing yards +60.5 - just think Maas won't have the same success against the Toronto defense.

Good Luck Gentlemen.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg