cfl playoff week 1

Forum Member
Just saw some lines at OLY and i'm surprise.

Calgary at -6 only ?
eek.gif

Here's my first play: Calgary and Hamilton both on ML as a parlay. It pays like a straight wager at -110. Calgary should win with ease. If there is an upset, it would be from Montreal but i doubt they will win it. Anyhow, i've parlayed these 2 on the ML. Good luck to all !

YTD 24-10-1
biggrin.gif

Korn

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
Delta, BC
Darn... Looks like we are on totally opposite sides...
frown.gif

I like Montreal and BC both to pull off an upset....

I'm basically putting all the eggs in one basket here...

Montreal +6.5 1.1 to win 1.0
Montreal ml(+230) 0.5 to win 1.15
BC +6 1.1 to win 1.0
BC ml(+210) 0.5 to win 1.05
Parlay Montreal ml(+230) + BC ml(+210) 0.5 to win 4.31

If both win it will be a nice day (+8.51)... if one wins I will break even (+0.0)... and if both lose then it will be a (-3.7) unit loss...

I liked my plays a lot until I saw that a 70% CFL capper was on totally opposite sides
mad.gif

GL
Korn

Forum Member
Good luck to you Korn, one of us will be richer tonight!
wink.gif

Honestly, i can't see montreal winning today. i see a 10 points victory or more by Hamilton related to the level of confidence of the Al's right now. It's low, real low... They will put up a fight until halftime but after... Mc Manus will have a field day with the depleted defensive of montreal vs pass. Injuries still a big factor with Lester Smith out for the game.
I'd love to see Montreal winning today but the reason takes over the heart here...
I thought to add Montreal as a teaser at +12.5 for the game but can't pull the trigger.

In the other game then, if BC plays with the same intensity
rolleyes.gif
they played vs Hamilton then it is a no contest and an easy win by the Stampeders. Anyhow, it is just my opinion !

Good luck to all !

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Good writte up 1837
I took mtl small on parlay whit cal but went big on calgary.
I have to disagree about the confidence level, these guys are professional and they lack of intensity wasn't the cose of the deffeat last week. They are not that strong against the pass but offense should look better.
After what i've seen last 3 week no wat B.C will be in this onen and 6 pts looks like an easy cover. Once again two teams going in diff way in such an important game is a missmatch for me.
GLTU

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Didn't think it would be that hard for calgary. oouuff.
Maybe i overated calgary....

Right on 1837, you know your stuff.
You cant be good in everything but why arent you in the hockey forum?

Korn

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
Delta, BC
Good Call 1837... I should have known better then to go on the opposite side as you...

You were right, one of us is richer tonight... and it ain't me. Today I lost the most $$ in one day that I have ever lost before. Everything that could go wrong went wrong today in CFL and NFL.

2 wins, 15 losses and a push....
frown.gif

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Korn, i feel for you.
I'm shure by staying in here in the long run you will make up for today's lost

One think i've done good in the last weeks: I now know who to repsect in here,( the only site i go in) and i wont go against those people.
I do my own capping : if it goes in the same way of a few in here i'm in, if not i'll just pass on.
Good luck in the coming weeks Korn.
And most important.....have fun

Forum Member
Ok, i'm back home (saw Cake in concert in Montreal tonight, real good!) and just saw the calgary game on tape... As you wrote Frogy, Ouf... Lucky about that one but i'll take it!

YTD 25-10-1
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear Korn that you had a bad day in NFL too... You'll be kicking the bookmaker ass soon i'm sure ! Don't make a bad day get over you. In the long haul, you will be the one smiling !
smile.gif

Eager to see next week lines!

Bet on MyBookie