Champ Weekend (Fade away!)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Playoff record: 1-5-2 :facepalm:

This is getting uuuuugly, fade away ladies and gents...

Sea -3 (double play)

Buying the half point, but I don't think it will be necessary. SF looks like different team with Crabtree and Davis back, but I think Seattle corners have what it takes to shut them down. Kaep has a gun, but throws a shit load of errant passes and I feel Seattle capitalizes for an INT or 2. Wilson's looked shaky, but even still he takes care of the ball, and to me that will be the difference. There will no ZERO SF fans at the game, place will be bouncing. Seattle has had their number lately, and it continues this Sunday.

NE +4.5 & ML (1 unit each)

Was against NE last week because I thought they were overrated, receivers too young, put the ball on the ground too much, had no run and 7 points was way too much. Clearly wrong on all points, but what surprised me the most was how dominant their defense was. Granted, those were the Colts and these are the Broncos. I get it. This week I'm hanging my hat on the NE Defense being able to contain Manning in the cold and their run game will be effective enough to keep Manning off the field and set up the occasional deep pass. See it being a very close game so I'll take the points, and +180 makes the ML worth a shot.

Let's turn this ship around. Good luck all.

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
OK Seattle yes other game is a coin flip now with injury to Denvers top CB

Don't know whats going to happen there

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
OK Seattle yes other game is a coin flip now with injury to Denvers top CB

Don't know whats going to happen there

The same thing that happens every week.. I lock in my play and the line immediately moves the wrong way :facepalm:

The jump from +4.5 to +5.5 shouldn't make any difference, but if it starts getting up to 6 or 7 I'm going to be equal parts worried and tempted to add more. Looks like 75% of bets on NE, which scares the hell out of me. On the other hand, the "% of bets angle" has been very misleading all playoffs...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Damn, I see a lot of great cappers on Denver and was looking for an opportunity to maybe jump ship, but I see a lot of late money coming in on Denver and the line moving the other way... I don't think this is as much of a public dog play as everyone thinks it is. I feel much better about my play now and am gonna ride out the Pats. That said, I'm hoping the Pats score early so I can live bet the Broncos a bit and hit a nice middle.

Like the under too but won't be playing it.

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
DEN has been dominant and should be up by a lot more than 10. Pats haven't shown much in the 1h but Brady just needs to connect on one of those deep throws and they're right in the thick of it. NE receivers have been and will continue to be open deep! This one has the feel of a back door NE cover. No 2h play for me, I'm already in too deep on NE, but I actually feel pretty good about where the game is at.