TOTALS 86-62-2
PARLAYS 1-10

THURS PLAYS
UCF +7 1 unit WINNER
UCF/ECU Under 56.5 1 unit LOSER

FRI PLAYS
Arizona/Oregon Under 72 1 unit WINNER
Arizona +14.5 1 unit LOSER

Very hard to beat a team twice in one season. AZ seems to have the Ducks number though last two years. I see this one being close with Oregon winning by 5. 38-33

SAT PLAYS
SMU +14 1 unit WINNER
TCU -35 2 units WINNER
ISU/TCU Over 69.5 1 unit LOSER
Houston/Cincy Over 56.5 1 unit WINNER
Marshall -8 1 unit LOSER
La Tech/Marshall Over 68 1 unit LOSER
Ok St/OU Over 59.5 1 unit WINNER
OU -21 1 unit LOSER
Missouri +15.5 1 unit LOSER
Temple -3 1 unit WINNER
K St/Baylor Under 66.5 1 unit WINNER
Ga Tech +4 1 unit WINNER
Fla St/Ga Tech Under 61 1 unit LOSER
Wisky -4.5 1 unit LOSER
Wisky/Ohio St Over 53 1 unit WINNER
Fresno St/Boise St Over 69 1 unit LOSER

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
Play is in. Good luck! :toast:

Got home too late to post my NIU -5 and Over 63.5 plays. Won't count on overall record.

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
Heading to bed. Looks like I had the NIU game pegged right. Too bad I can't count it on my posted record. Oh well.

Driving to Ft Worth early tomorrow, so I may not get to post my plays. I'll try my best, but what I have as leans are probably what I'll send in. May tweak them some depending on lines and totals I get.

Anyway, good luck to everyone tomorrow! :toast:

joefrog91

Rah, Rah, TCU!
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Waco, TX
Last thing before I hit the road. All week long, the TCU players have been talking about beating ISU to get a share of the Big XII Championship and keep their spot in the playoffs. Highly focused on what's in front of them. Coach Patterson talked about taking away the players cell phones like he did leading up to the Rose Bowl. Not sure if he did since one of the D-Linemen sent out a Tweet yesterday.

Here in Waco, I've heard nothing about K ST. It's all been about 61-58, We beat TCU, We should be in the Top 4, etc, etc... One of the local businesses has also printed up Growl Towels with 61-58 on them for fans to wave at the game. K ST should be highly insulted and come out playing with a chip on their shoulder. They are also playing for a piece of the Big XII Championship today.

Bryce Petty had headaches all week from last week's concussion. As he was facing cameras and reporters on Tuesday, he said doctors had told him to stay away from bright lights and loud noises. I have a hard time believing he's 100% for tonight's game. Now, I was told from someone that uses the same doctors as the team that they are legit and wouldn't clear Petty if he wasn't 100%. I've never had a concussion so maybe I'm wrong in thinking he couldn't have recovered so quickly. But then again, he was playing two weeks after breaking bones in his back earlier in the year.

Good luck today! :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg