Chargers/Skins

SoCalYo

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2004
San Diego
Going with the chargers to win the 1st half -.5 while shottenheimer and cameron stay agressive on offense before they go into LT cruise control in the 4th qtr. when everybody is expecting it. Only possible downside I see is that looks like Gates is game time decision and he could be missed on 3rd downs if he doesn't play but the Redskins offense doesn't scare anyone.

The last five games the Chargers have been up 4 of the 5 at the half by +25,+11,+18,-7, and +17.

Still not happy with the chargers secondary, you can always count on Jammer for at least one personal foul and one PI and dont trust them to hold a lead late and wouldn't surprise me for a redskins back door cover so going with the Chargers 1st half -.5.
Good luck!

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
SoCalYo said:
Going with the chargers to win the 1st half -.5 while shottenheimer and cameron stay agressive on offense before they go into LT cruise control in the 4th qtr.

Exactly.

can anyone agree with me that shittyheimer is not that good of a coach.

how many career playoff loses does he have? (in the first round) - no less.

is there a stat for blown covers?

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
having said all that, the chargers off is much better than oaks and won't need 3q's to get started. i like sd to cover the entire spread because it is too low.imo

rock2

DIRTY WOMEN
Forum Member
Aug 13, 2002
ST LOUIS
SD.10-0ats off a home win of 21+pts i know its a trend but thats a pretty good one think i will bite gllll tomm.
GETER DONE PEACEEEEEE

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
playing against the REDSKINS, problem is the skins are good one week, bad the next. They blew a lead and lost last week, so expect them to look GOOOOOOD at home tomorrow. No point betting SD, because the best I expect from them is a PUSH.

Bet on MyBookie