Chargers vs Seattle

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Junky

Go Bolts
Forum Member
Jul 6, 2007
Man the line just jumped 3 points within the hr.

from -3 to -6 with my online

Alot of money must have just came in

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
Usually holmgren plays his starters the most in the 3rd pre-season game but he announced that won't be the case this time because of all the injuries...

Looks like Charlie Frye will get the start again on Monday night against the San Diego Chargers. Matt Hasselbeck missed Wednesday's full-team practice (there is special teams in the afternoon) and coach Mike Holmgren said Hasselbeck's back is still "tight and sore."

Holmgren didn't seem too concerned. He feels Hasselbeck will be OK for the start of the regular season, though he added it was too early to say if Hasselbeck will play in the San Diego game.

Holmgren said is encouraged by the progress of C Chris Spencer. But he was ambiguous about WR Deion Branch, who was running backwards up the berm at the new headquarters during practice.

Holmgren told Danny O'Neil this: "I was hoping we'd have him for the first ball game. And I said it before, the important thing is how he feels about it. You come off that particular surgery and it's a bugger, it's tough."

Holmgren said he was hopfeul Branch would be back soon, but wondered how Branch might react when he gets into a game, based on what he has seen from other receivers coming back from ACL surgery.

QB Seneca Wallace took some snaps in the team portion of practice. He's been dealing with a sore groin.

bej0101

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Uranus
Usually holmgren plays his starters the most in the 3rd pre-season game but he announced that won't be the case this time because of all the injuries...

Looks like Charlie Frye will get the start again on Monday night against the San Diego Chargers. Matt Hasselbeck missed Wednesday's full-team practice (there is special teams in the afternoon) and coach Mike Holmgren said Hasselbeck's back is still "tight and sore."

Holmgren didn't seem too concerned. He feels Hasselbeck will be OK for the start of the regular season, though he added it was too early to say if Hasselbeck will play in the San Diego game.

Holmgren said is encouraged by the progress of C Chris Spencer. But he was ambiguous about WR Deion Branch, who was running backwards up the berm at the new headquarters during practice.

Holmgren told Danny O'Neil this: "I was hoping we'd have him for the first ball game. And I said it before, the important thing is how he feels about it. You come off that particular surgery and it's a bugger, it's tough."

Holmgren said he was hopfeul Branch would be back soon, but wondered how Branch might react when he gets into a game, based on what he has seen from other receivers coming back from ACL surgery.

QB Seneca Wallace took some snaps in the team portion of practice. He's been dealing with a sore groin.

thanks for the info

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg