Chargers vs Vikings

SoCalYo

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2004
San Diego
Vikings +9
I like the Vikings to keep it close. The Bolts have too many rookie Linebackers and Peterson will get his yards. The Chargers will score but with the running game working for the Vikes time possession in favor of the Vikes should keep the ball away from Rivers.

The coaches are in love with this Defense because of the addition of Bob Sanders and Spikes but im not buying it. Good running teams will run right through them.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Vikings +9
I like the Vikings to keep it close. The Bolts have too many rookie Linebackers and Peterson will get his yards. The Chargers will score but with the running game working for the Vikes time possession in favor of the Vikes should keep the ball away from Rivers.

The coaches are in love with this Defense because of the addition of Bob Sanders and Spikes but im not buying it. Good running teams will run right through them.

SD IS 4-15 LAST 21 AS A FAV OF 7 OR MORE IN THE FIRST 5 GAMES OF THE SEASON WITH 6 OUTRIGHT LOSSES THEY HAVE BEEN STARTING SLOW FOR 8 YEARS

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Well good luck, I hope they win outright cause a cover and loss does me no good..

I love the Chargers in this game, so you are probably good. The VIKINGS IMO only have a couple good players on the team, AP, Winfield, and Harvin..

Their D Line is going to struggle, the LBs are not good, and secondary is a joke. Rivers will shred em.
Vikes O - Line SUCKS!!

Bet on MyBookie