Chastain Park

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Beebs

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2005
Heading to the ATL tomorrow to see the Avett Brothers concert at Chastain Park and was wondering if anybody could give me some advice on where to stay.

I don't mind cabbing it to the show but I seem to remeber hearing that some places do a shuttle from hotel. Also, if anyone has been there and wants to give me the lowdown on good places to go before/after I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Saw Chicago, REO, and Sting, there but no help on the before. We always bring dinner with friends and have a party. You should do that if it is table and food setting. Hotels? with transportation? Not sure. Maybe from North Buckhead off Piedmont Rd/Roswell Rd. Woody probably knows. He knows EVERYTHING social in our town. Out and about every waking moment.

:0corn

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Saw Chicago, REO, and Sting, there but no help on the before. We always bring dinner with friends and have a party. You should do that if it is table and food setting. Hotels? with transportation? Not sure. Maybe from North Buckhead off Piedmont Rd/Roswell Rd. Woody probably knows. He knows EVERYTHING social in our town. Out and about every waking moment.

Chuck, I don't think that woody had been home in 2 years. Maybe ask KOD?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Definately the Ritz Carlton Buckhead. Close to Chastain and very nice.:00hour

I've been in the outskirts of Hildago, Texas across from Reynosa, Mexico.

Whiskey blue is a great place to chill if you like the "scenery".

If you're still in town let me know. Hudson Grille in midtown and Taco Mac in midtown is where everyone will be today. Ri Ras is a great place for tonight.

:0008:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain

Bingo. Thats where the mid 20s are these days.

Chuck, you still got it bud. :0074

Hudson Grille in Brookhaven for the hot trendy thirties group... Very nice.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg