Chenker>>>>>>>>>>>>

shats

Forum Member
Sep 18, 1999
the man's pocket!
Thanks so much for all of your hard work. There are a few people I follow especially when pressed for time. Last night I played all of your totals for 2 units each. Came back from watching the Terps beat up Illinois and cha ching! I have to hit the road at noon today. Any chance you will have your totals posted by then? Thanks again and good luck tonight.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Shats,

Congrats, glad to hear you hit a few last night. Usually I do not have my plays researched and ready to go by 12:00 EST but I will give you my two total leans now. I am not sure if I will play both of these but I like the over 5 in Caps and over 5 in Cancucks tonight, maybe for 1 unit each? I like the caps over a little better...

If I get any more solid info before noon your time I will post it, I will be pretty busy this morning because of work so if I do not post anything that is why.

Good luck-

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Shats-

I hope you played both of them, congrats if you did-

Good luck on Thursday-

shats

Forum Member
Sep 18, 1999
the man's pocket!
I sure did Chenker, thanks again!! Unfortunately I also played the Caps, everytime I think they finally have it together, another letdown. Staing away from that team for a bit myself, way too unpredictable for me.

Bet on MyBookie