chill out

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Aces High

Forum Member
Jun 9, 2001
Chester, PA
playoffs are here, and the heat in this forum is gonna melt the ice.

why does this always happen around here ?:shrug:

yes, even a flyer fan will stick up for kickserve. :chairshot

if ya dont like what he has got say, go away, don't read his threads. simple enough.

and someone should put a clamp on these juniors running their mouths off with nothing to contribute but bullchit.

and u have got to B kidding me with this testicle thing. SO WHAT, grow up people, this is NONSENSE.

BALLZ !!! it's a word

i'm here to share info, and talk aboot the game. plenty of people around here from all over the world do the same.

not even half way thru the 2nd round and all hell breaks loose.

kickserve good call on the leafs last nite. :thumb:

keep posting, the series is starting to get GOOOOOD. :hitwithro

LETS GO FLYERS !!!

MJ, not lookin to start trouble, but rather stop it. i gotcha if ya close this thread. thanks :grouphug:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Well put aces!
Trademaster you asked me yesterday and this is the exact reason I hardly ever post in the Baseball room. Everyone in the Penalty Box is freindly with me but it seems like anytime I post in the other rooms there's always gotta be some a-hole jocking me.
"You're not the real Manson" ...."you shouldn't be posting in here"......."I know the prison system well and I know you're currently in solitary"......."How dare you post in here...."...My attorney Eddie Haskell is investigating you."

Gimmee a god-damn break!!!! LOL what a fricken goon.

I will beg you Scott Atlanta...I've asked you before.....GET A LIFE AND LEAVE ME ALONE ok? Is it so hard to do??
It's not even like you're even a great capper. I saw your horrendous March Madness analysis and picks so I wouldn't be saying shit if I were you.

Again, for the tenth time, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. If you don't like me posting then tough shit, live with it. The penalty box is for cappers, not whining bitches.

Now for the 11th time - leave me alone. Please.
No need to reply.....please spare us.

Now, back to what's important.....CASH $$$$$

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg