CIE GRANT - Post Hippo-Kramer Stiffs Here....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Even if they never end up paying, they need the scarlet letter of public shame and we'll also know who not to let play in the future.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I left off anyone that might have paid, as my record-keeping is less than stellar. There are more in this group than in the stiff group, and you will all get a pass.

The following is the group of stiffs that opted to sit on their $20, rather than share with those who are less fortunate........

Carters Cubs He is clearly not old enough to operate a checking account, so maybe he deserves a pass:shrug:
ClemD Too busy living the dream:shrug:
el JB International mail woes:shrug:
The Boys I would remember if he mailed a check, as it would have likely carried the harsh scent of cologne
Beach Boy Or as I like to refer to him, bitch boy
Eagle Green
jujigatime
Cmamoulelis (or something similar)

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
Hey Cie --- thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt.....but I am not 100% sure that I paid, so I made a donation this morning, I thought I made a donation to my local YMCA but I don't see where I posted it.

Either way I made a donation to the SE Louisana Red Cross today in your name....very generous of you to donate your winnings.

Southeast Louisiana Red Cross
2640 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70119
504-620-3105
Order Date: 05/27/2010 8:13am [MDT]
Order Number: 11291
Thank you for your contribution to the Southeast Louisiana Red Cross! Your donation and/or purchase will be processed shortly and will post to your account within in few days.

Product Name Unit Price Quantity Sub-Total
[SKU: DON]
Donation

Remember someone special or give a gift to honor someone close to you by an Honor or Memorial donation:
Cie Grant --- the NFL King!

0.00 [1] 20.00

Sub-Total: 20.00
Shipping & Handling: 0.00
Total: 20.00

CartersCubs

Forum Member
Oct 2, 2008
Indiana
sorry for the lateness but I just donated to the red cross.

Dear Carter,

Thank you for your gift of $20.00 to support the American Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces, which provides relief and comfort to millions of military personnel, their families and veterans around the world.

Every day, military service members and their families make tremendous sacrifices for the American people. The Red Cross is proud to help them meet their ongoing needs and offer support for wounded warriors during and after treatment in military medical facilities.

Our worldwide integrated network of support provides military personnel and their families with a means to contact loved ones overseas, the comprehensive medical care needed as they transition from medical status back to active duty and the resources to help them cope with the stress of military life. The Red Cross also supports ill or injured service members and their families by ensuring that compassionate volunteers are present at military hospitals and by enhancing travel programs to enable family members to travel to the bedside of an ill, injured or wounded service member.

Demand for our services has increased significantly and remains at record levels. Your contribution allows these services to continue. Again, thank you.

P.S. Visit us at http://www.redcross.org for safety tips year-round, up-to-date news on disaster relief, and to see how your donation is changing lives everyday.

--- My dearest apologies to anyone I offended last year. I don't want to be known as a stiff here and with a new year of exciting football soon approaching I would like to make it a fresh start with everyone here at MJs.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie