Cincinnati +14 and Moneyline

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
This has the same feeling of last years Sugar Bowl between Bama and Utah. We all know how that turned out.

fla

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
tampa, florida
Too many reasons for UF to show up tonight imo.
I actually think they play their best game of the season tonight.

Good luck.

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Too many reasons for UF to show up tonight imo.
I actually think they play their best game of the season tonight.

Good luck.

Too much drama has been going on wuth Florida for the last couple weeks. No way they are focused and prepared for this game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fla

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
tampa, florida
I think that's what focuses them, but it's Tebow's last game too. Two problems for Cincy and don't forget the distraction of Kelly leaving. UF may not cover but I'd be shocked if they didn't win the game. It's not like Utah/Bama because of all of the intangibles.

Skipper

BITCH!!
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2003
Knoxville
Too much drama has been going on wuth Florida for the last couple weeks. No way they are focused and prepared for this game.

Cincy has had 2-3 coaching changes in the last three weeks. I would say the distractions are not that far apart

crawf057

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
I wouldn't think about the bama/utah too much. Bama had a crushing defeat against UF and then lost their best two o linemen for the game. I see Florida really laying it on the line for coach UM and tebow will have a huge game

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
Line dropping at all the books. Smart money coming in on Cincy. Moneyline is also short on Florida also. :0corn

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg