Cobra ????

Copycapper

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Hi Cobra, care to help me make some money? I need just one or two strong plays?

Cobra

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Nepean, ON, Canada
Copycapper,

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier but I probably would have just directed you to my picks made for the Aces Gold contest where I went 2-2 today which wouldn't have helped you much.

As for tonight, I like the SF game to go over. I've heard all about the rain and winds but Garcia won't have a problem dealing with these elements since he's used to playing in worse conditions (snow or extremely cold) when he played in the CFL. Let me tell you that I'm probably the biggest Garcia fan there is and the only reason I'm not taking them tonight is because of the look-ahead to next week's showdown versus the Rams and Owen's status.

But next week, I will be on SF huge as Garcia is a master of winning games late and you know you're going to get some points with SF next week (probably 7 ???)

Good luck !!!

Copycapper

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Thanks Cobra, I'll be looking at that SF game next week. Don't know what the over was in this SF game tonight but Niners must have gotten real close all by themselves without any help from Buff. Good luck I'll look for your picks this coming week.

Bet on MyBookie