college b-ball game of the year

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jassy

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
toronto,ohio,usa
i know i'm new here but i know what the hell im talking about 1 got the lock of the year, bet it and go to bed ST.JOSEPHS-14 they will win by 25. you all have a good winning day stick with me and you'll be alright I ALSO HAVE 1 HUGE PLAY IN PRO HOOPS CHECK ME OUT THERE
:eek:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BIG GAME HUNTER

Forum Member
I agree totally with you GOAT, it may be a play but by far it is not even the play of the day. I would take about three or four other games before i even thought about this game.
And I thought I was one of the new guys, and i would never openly address the forum the way he did. Even if St joes gets the job done you may want to think about how you approach some of these many great guys who post everyday Jassi, i believe that was your name.

Bama6895

Roll Tide Roll
Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Birmingham, AL
I will agree with Big Game Hunter. I and alot of other people are here to get quality info and quality picks from great cappers. We avoid and do not think highly of tout services. So when a new person comes on and starts throwing around things like "lock," "stick with me and you will be allright" and another popular one is "here is the pick no explanation needed just play it." I would stay clear of that sort of language.

Post your picks and you will gain respect. I am just offering this as advice and not in any way a slam at you. I hope you do win but just my 2 cents worth of advice.

GL

BIG GAME HUNTER

Forum Member
Thanks for the support Bama, I am also new and just trying to work my way into the mix. I am looking to gain respect as well but very slowly. I have been posting for about a week or so and have had alittle success. hopefully we can work to gether and get the ball rolling . thanks again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jassy

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
toronto,ohio,usa
I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A SMARTASS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM IM JUST HERE TO POST STRONG PLAYS AND HELP MAKE MONEY THANKS FOR THE ADVICE I'LL CHOOSE MY WORDS A LITTLE MORE
PERCISE NEXT TIME

JASSY:cool: