MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ESPNTED

ESPNTED
Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
California
Alabama -7 Mississippi St.

I love this game too BG !!!!!! Waiting on my Team total come out and play Alabama over and Miss st TT under. Alabama shut them down man. Can't see Miss St score much. Bama in a blowout.
Good Luck.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BGFalcon

Degenerate
Forum Member
Jan 3, 2005
Strongsville, Ohio
FCS Games

FCS Games

St. Francis -20 RMU

Jax +1 Campbell

Chas Southern -14 Liberty

Illinois St. -4' SIU

Richmond +2 Villanova

NAU -17 Sac St.

UNH -7 Albany

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
The Flashes under was like stealing last night. When they meet Akron I don't think they will be able to set the total low enough. Good job, both there and on the Toledo FH. Campbell had them ready to go and put his feet on the gas early on.

In MAC terms, BG / Toledo next week should be as good as it gets in this conference.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BGFalcon

Degenerate
Forum Member
Jan 3, 2005
Strongsville, Ohio
More HS games

More HS games

Midview -9' Glenville

Midview/Glenville O59

Really thinking about laying the 3' with Solon over Stow, but need to look at it a little closer.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
Midview -9' Glenville

Midview/Glenville O59

Really thinking about laying the 3' with Solon over Stow, but need to look at it a little closer.

I keep going back and forth on this one. Stow has really surprised me. That Suburban League is no joke, it's really become one of the best conferences in NE Ohio and as I'm sure you know it's a damn meat grinder that by my count advanced 5 teams to the playoffs. I was looking these teams over and saw that Aurora out of the Suburban beat Solon early on. That Mentor win looks good on the Solon schedule but IMO Mentor, while always tough, may not have quite as good as they've been in recent years.

I have not seen either play but just from looking at the numbers this line seems pretty tight compared to many of the 5D HS offerings. I probably like the under in this one a little more than the side so I went under the 59.

At the very least, should be able to say some good football was finally played on the campus of Ohio's Polytechnic University for a change.

Nice job (again) last night. I struck out 3 times, good thing I was only bunting. :s1:

BGFalcon

Degenerate
Forum Member
Jan 3, 2005
Strongsville, Ohio
I keep going back and forth on this one. Stow has really surprised me. That Suburban League is no joke, it's really become one of the best conferences in NE Ohio and as I'm sure you know it's a damn meat grinder that by my count advanced 5 teams to the playoffs. I was looking these teams over and saw that Aurora out of the Suburban beat Solon early on. That Mentor win looks good on the Solon schedule but IMO Mentor, while always tough, may not have quite as good as they've been in recent years.

I have not seen either play but just from looking at the numbers this line seems pretty tight compared to many of the 5D HS offerings. I probably like the under in this one a little more than the side so I went under the 59.

At the very least, should be able to say some good football was finally played on the campus of Ohio's Polytechnic University for a change.

Nice job (again) last night. I struck out 3 times, good thing I was only bunting. :s1:

Agree with your assessment. Too close to call. I'll pass on this one.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg