College Football Week 13

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Musca

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Line has dropped

Line has dropped

There are 11's out there now... Definitely like what you are putting down though... Think this one may get U G L Y.

Have you see the Brady Hoke vs Harbaugh comparison records? Pretty insane...

I really would not be surprised if Harbaugh found his way out of Michigan. A lot of openings and a lot of big names are being bantered about.

Take care

Jason

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

53defense

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2010
The First State
Interesting point regarding Harbaugh, and I think the funny thing is, if he did leave, not all the folks in Maze n Blue would be upset about it..........

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
There are 11's out there now... Definitely like what you are putting down though... Think this one may get U G L Y.

Have you see the Brady Hoke vs Harbaugh comparison records? Pretty insane...

I really would not be surprised if Harbaugh found his way out of Michigan. A lot of openings and a lot of big names are being bantered about.

Take care

Jason

Interesting point regarding Harbaugh, and I think the funny thing is, if he did leave, not all the folks in Maze n Blue would be upset about it..........

You guys are out of your minds. Harbaugh is the best option and there aren't people in Michigan wanting him out unless they are MSU fans. He's a proven coach that has one of the youngest teams in the country and he's on the 3rd string QB. Get a grip.

If O'Korn starts, OSU wins by 30. If Peters starts, they can keep this somewhat close. Michigan's defense is really good if they aren't stuck defending their own end zone all day.

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
College Football Week 13

Die hard Michigan fan for over 40 years and I am not happy with Harbaugh !! [emoji35]I?m sorry, but how can you be a former Michigan QB, a former NFL QB and coach, the highest paid college coach, and STILL not be able to recruit a top Five Star quarterback!?!?!? [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Die hard Michigan fan for over 40 years and I am not happy with Harbaugh !! [emoji35]I?m sorry, but how can you be a former Michigan QB, a former NFL QB and coach, the highest paid college coach, and STILL not be able to recruit a top Five Star quarterback!?!?!? [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess 2 of the best HS QBs signing with Michigan the last two years doesn't count.

Last 3 years.
2015 Incoming Class: Zach Gentry. #9 rated QB coming out of HS.
2016 Incoming Class: Brandon Peters. #3 rated QB coming out of HS.
2017 Incoming Class: Dylan McCaffrey. #6 rated QB coming out of HS.

If you don't think that's acceptable, you're a delusional homer.

He started the season with a serviceable senior QB who got injured and is out for the season. He went with the next in line option, a senior, who turned out to be a turd. He then puts in one of the freshman and the kid looked great, but got injured so it's back to O'Korn.

Michigan lost 11 guys to the 2017 NFL draft (most of any school). What was the expectation? BigTen title and CFP berth? Jeez.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg