College Hoops Thursday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
YTD: 20-14

Great night last night (5-0) and on an 8-1 run the last 2 nights. Not many games on the board today, but I feel like I have a lean on each one. I narrowed it down to 3, and here's what I played today:

Louisville -10.5

WKU lost 4 starters (not counting Chris Marcus) from last season, and Louisville should be out for blood at home tonight after the one-point overtime loss to Iowa in the Wooden Classic.

William & Mary +6.5

With Blizzard, Callahan, and Burnette playing for UNC-W last year, this line would make more sense, but with those guys lost to graduation, and Matt Nelson et al playing on their home court, I wouldn't be surprised with a straight up W&M win.

Wofford +27.5

Loophole said it best when he said in his post, "for those of you not familiar with the terriers, wofford is a little party school for rich kids in spartanburg, sc." But, these kids are playing good ball this year and have not been intimidated in playing at Tennessee and Clemson. Texas definitely wins, but I think this is a few too many points. By the way, I've partied with the rich kids at Wofford and while I had a good time, if you really want to get ripped, drive across town to Greenville and drink with the baseball players at Furman (my top pick last night). It's probably been 10 years, but as I remember, things got pretty sick. Good luck.

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
cardinals game in is nashville tenn.

just a heads up

good luck tonight

cooz

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
You are correct, of course. Still like the play even on a neutral court.

And, I don't know why I typed Matt Nelson (who plays for Colorado State) when I meant Adam Hess. Been a long day. The plays are correct, I just had a brain fart while typing. :confused:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg