College Hoops Tuesday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
YTD: 12-13

After a really bad start, I've been on a little run and have almost got myself back to .500. Won last night with the very unpopular SMU pick, but then Notre Dame laid an egg against Marquette. Somebody needs to tell Chris Thomas that he is not going to increase his draft stock any by throwing up 30-foot bricks every time he crosses halfcourt. Pass the ball a couple of times, for Christ's sake! OK, felt good to get that out.

Tonight:

Hofstra +8

I'm not sure St. John's should be favored by that many points against anybody. They are 0-2 ATS so far and just got their only SU win of the season with an 11-point victory over Stony Brook (who?). Hofstra is 3-1 ATS on the season, all on the road, against quality teams (Ga. Tech, Providence, Maryland). Their only miss spread-wise was by two points against a Georgia Tech team that beat UConn, and that nobody thought would play as well as they have. Hofstra is deep, lots of athletes, great rebounding. St. John's seems to have a lot of trouble scoring. Once again, I think this line is based on last year's results when Hofstra had all the injury/suspension problems. Too many points.

Felonious Monk

Site Owner
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
Austin, TX
love the pick heyward. i already got down on it earlier.

johnnies are very bad this year. if hofstra comes in focused, they can grab a win....or atleast cover the line for us. :)

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
I agree, Monk. I wouldn't be surprised at all by a Hofstra straight-up win, but I'm not going to jinx it by betting on it.

Adding:

EMU +4

BYU -3

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg