College Hoops Wednesday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
Not sure what kind of computer access I'm going to have over the next couple of days (visiting the folks who just moved into new house, don't know what the internet situation is down there), so I'm probably playing too many today to compensate. Anyway, here's what I've got today:

Youngstown State +12 (Y St. won at home last year by 8, not sure what justifies the 20-point swing here)

South Alabama +18.5 (Miss. St. won by 11 at USA last year, but lost 3 starters including Mario Austin from last year's team)

Miami -2.5 (Heart-breaking one-point loss to RI last night, as Darius Rice's 3-pointer to win the game went in but was ruled to have come after the buzzer, big talent edge for Miami; Bradley has lost to Lubbock Christian, got taken to overtime by LA-Monroe, and squeaked by Northeastern by 6)

Colorado -2.5 (Buffaloes were beating Pepperdine at halftime and then let it all fall apart, won this game by almost 40 points last year in Colorado and most of the same faces return for this game; even with Colorado's poor road play I can't imagine it could make that much difference from last year's game)

BYU +1.5 (really solid BYU team, should win the Mountain West this year, huge losses to graduation for Cal in Joe Shipp and Brian Wethers which showed in their loss to Cal Poly earlier this season)

If I don't make it back to the site tonight, Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans on the board, and to everybody else, well, have a good day at work tomorrow :D .

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
4-2 :D I needed that. If I had taken Dayton for the game instead of the first half, it would have been 5-1, but I'm not going to complain about 4-2, especially after the slow start I've gotten off to. Hope everybody made some $$$. Back after the holiday if I don't get a chance to post before then.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg