Collinsworth

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I usually think he isn?t so bad but this is getting nauseating. Actually Michaels suggesting that they stay in bounds here on this drive. Although I will say what are these guys suppose to say? I?m done now that Cleveland scored, can?t take it anymore.
Maybe when Cleveland gets the ball to start the second half maybe they will harp
On them to eat the clock for an hour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramjet7

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2014
I usually think he isn?t so bad but this is getting nauseating. Actually Michaels suggesting that they stay in bounds here on this drive. Although I will say what are these guys suppose to say? I?m done now that Cleveland scored, can?t take it anymore.
Maybe when Cleveland gets the ball to start the second half maybe they will harp
On them to eat the clock for an hour

Collingsworth every Sunday night says that every player at every position is the best in football every time they make a play. More annoying than Joe Theisman and the chick that they let commentate college football

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Collingsworth every Sunday night says that every player at every position is the best in football every time they make a play. More annoying than Joe Theisman and the chick that they let commentate college football

Yyz staff it best when he wrote that she sounds like Rudolph with mud on his nose

smax

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2005
Des Moines
There are a lot of sharp people here.
Don't any of you have a mute button ?
I didn't hear ANYONE all weekend :0corn

Bet on MyBookie