Colorado-CSU input needed

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Rebel21

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2002
Was curious if anyone of you Buff or CSU fans out there had a good hold on this game. I wasnt sure how all this off season business is going to affect the buffalos. Any opinions would be great.

wcb4

Forum Member
Jun 30, 2002
Colorado
i will be at the game on sat. i am very surprised to see the line has dipped to -4.5. i am going to end up making a good sized play on cu, but the over may even be a better play. new csu quarterback holland got some snaps last year and showed a great arm, but not nearly the mobility or elusiveness of van pelt, whom he sat behind for a couple years. holland has got a lot to prove, and if there is a knock on him, he has too much confidence in his arm. buffs are more athletic and more physical, and should have their way if they choose to run the football. many do not realize how much van pelt meant to this ram team, but they will realize it on saturday. lay the points, buffs win by 10.

good luck

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
Colorado St. returns some talent on offense but as wcb4 said they are breaking in new QB. Van Pelt was the heart and soul of the team last year but if the new QB is productive CSU will have a very potent offense because of the surrounding talent. CSU will hurt on defense, they only return 4 starters. Lubick is a great coach so CSU should be prepared to play in this game. CSU also seems to always play CO tough.

IMO this is a toss up game. If QB Holland for CSU can be productive CSU will put up pts. If Holland is not productive and the CSU defense being average at best, CO should win. So I think this game gets decided on QB Holland and I am not sure how he has looked in practices this year. But I stress again, Lubick is a great coach for CSU and will have his team prepared. Very under-rated head coach. Lubick has 10 straight winning seasons at CSU! :clap:

Colorado St. is 14-3-1 ATS as Road Dogs!!!!

Any CSU fans here can tell us how Holland has looked in practices?

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg