Colorado St. vs New Mexico

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

daddy

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2005
does anyone have any info on this game? i'm leaning towards colorado st.

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
I love New Mexico in this spot. Game is @New Mexico and CSU has struggled badly on the road. CSU is also banged up on D. CSU D is weak against the run and New Mexico is a great rushing team with awesome RB. New Mexico is a team heading in the right direction (playing well at the moment) while CSU is not.

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Scott4USC said:
I love New Mexico in this spot. Game is @New Mexico and CSU has struggled badly on the road. CSU is also banged up on D. CSU D is weak against the run and New Mexico is a great rushing team with awesome RB. New Mexico is a team heading in the right direction (playing well at the moment) while CSU is not.
"...in this spot".

Uh...it hurts. Please don't use that phrase. It truly makes my head hurt. Every kid from 9th grade to graduate school has adopted that phrase as the cool thing to say when providing an analysis. Right now, I need an Excedrin.

"Where does it hurt, buddy?"

"Right here. In this spot."

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Scott4USC said:

I 100% agree with this breakdown.
I think Moore has a huge night and NM wins. I think it will be close to the spread though.
NM wins by 10 in what I think will be high scoring.

I like the OVER 58 as 5 of 7 CSU games have gone over this number and all NM games are in the 51+ area.

Shibby

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 15, 2005
buddy said:
Uh...it hurts. Please don't use that phrase. It truly makes my head hurt. Every kid from 9th grade to graduate school has adopted that phrase as the cool thing to say when providing an analysis. Right now, I need an Excedrin.

"Where does it hurt, buddy?"

"Right here. In this spot."

:mj07: Thank you.

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Good call Scott.
NM looking way to strong on offense and the OVER is looking great.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
Scott you posted colo st under your sagarin post and here you say you really like N Mex.

SURE GLAD I SAW YOUR SAGARIN POST AND NOT THIS ONE BEFORE THE GAME.

THANKS FOR THAT POST AS I WAS ALL OVER COLO ST

had my doubts at halftime but sure turned out all right.

Thanks again and GL this week end.