Colts better take notice!

1/2 Point Loser

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2004
NYC
New England finally healthy and they look scary playing as a team.

Remember you are still the champs until you are eliminated from the playoffs. The Colts will see this team again because Pats will beat any other team in the AFC playoffs so Colts better start preparing now. January 14 4:00 pm Colts are going down.

P.S. I am a Jet fan and I hate the Pats.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
ne will get rolled in indy

dont place too large of a bet on ne in that game if they get there.......this team is a fraud this year and it will show come playoff time

1/2 Point Loser

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2004
NYC
Everybody thought that last year in the playoffs I remember laughing as the line moved from NE -3 to pickem by game time. Counted my money then and I will be counting my money with Prop bet olympic Indy to lose in divisional playoff game +835.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
my prediction is that EVERYONE will be in love with this team come week 2 of the playoffs......they will be on a "roll" winning 6 straight (beating the likes of nyj twice, buff, mia, tb at home in dec and likely jax at home in round one of the playoffs...of course none of these losers records will be metioned)

they will be getting 7-10 at indy......and will lose by 20+

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
last year
this year

different years
different teams

oh yeah.....different location where the game will be held......HUGE DIFFERENCES

fwiw......i hammered the pats last year as well at pick em and will lay as much on indy this year....loving it if that line is only 7 at home vs ne

1/2 Point Loser

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2004
NYC
Very funny odds think olympic took notice divisional round +835, AFC championship game +945 they did there homework.

Bet on MyBookie