COLTS ML (-250)

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
Not bashing here but what would make someone want to bet a -250 moneyline pick in preseason? Teams dont really care who wins in preseason enough to make such a pick so unless I was on the other side of that I just dont see the sense of it.

MAGNET

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2008
Um, I fukked up that's why. Shoulda been a no play, line moved. But the system it did fit has won me 35k this summer in bases so if it fits a football play in preseason ill play it.

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
OK so you are following some sort of system. That makes more sense but preseason is so hard to call wins and losses since the games dont matter. good luck to ya

MAGNET

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2008
:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

(not bashing, just think this is funny:SIB )

if you think it's so funny why dont you go to ***** edit:admin ( please, do not post other forums) and search my username SMKR and see my posts, then you wont be laughing. im not here to bullshit, no time for that.

MAGNET

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2008
We' be happy if you joined us in the baseball forum and shared your baseball expertise with us :)

GL with the rest of the baseball season and a successful football year :thumb:

thanks man, will do my best to get in there. hard to post at multiple forums when system yields a play 4 mins before first pitch but will do my best. thanks again.:SIB

MAGNET

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2008
29-16-1 +$13,770 MTD in August

99-37-1 +$39,448 last 7 weeks

as of 8/18 that was my record.

MAGNET

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2008
http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334744

I'm sure it's beneath you - but if you can beat the dog, I'll throw in some kind of small gift of your choice.

sorry, upon further investigation that contest states all plays must be posted by the first games kickoff, my system goes off line movements, there isnt anyway i could post my plays before the first kicked off. ill just post my plays as they happen in my own thread.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
why is it beneath me? Id love to play. Please tell me why it's beneath me? I want to hear this.

I'm sorry, maybe it isn't. Just post in that thread and you are in! ...And yes, I will send you some kind of gift if you beat the dog.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
sorry, upon further investigation that contest states all plays must be posted by the first games kickoff, my system goes off line movements, there isnt anyway i could post my plays before the first kicked off. ill just post my plays as they happen in my own thread.

fair enough. best of luck this season.

Bet on MyBookie