Colts over Ravens

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Wager Jitsu

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2010
MA
I was at the NE game. NE didn't even show up. The coach is a drone. The players are now drones. The fans are now drones. Gillette Stadium is pretty much lifeless these days.

I wouldn't take too much from that victory for Baltimore.

Indy will be much louder.

It's indoors and a faster track. I don't see Balty's physicality being as big a factor as it would be outdoors in the winter elements. On a fast track, I'll take the fast paced offense at home.

Also consider that in his career, against teams he has played at least 8 times, Manning has the second highest QB rating against Baltimore (Houston being the highest) at 103.

Also consider that Manning loves to play at home/indoors and I think this game gets away from Baltimore in the second half as the defense wears down. It has also been known to get real hot at RCA, especially in the playoffs.

Of course you run on Indy and I'm sure Baltimore will have some success. But at the end of the day, Joe Flacco is going to have to make some huge plays to advance his team. He's not ready to do that in my opinion, just yet- and not against a sound Indy secondary.

I'll give the points and thump the ML.

Wager Jitsu

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2010
MA
Against teams Manning has played at least 3 times over the last 3 years, he has tuned them the most at a QB rating of 130.

That looks a lot like ownership.

Going to be real tough for Baltimore to stay within the number, let alone win.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
good luck..

we should know in the 1st quarter if Peyton was able to get the offense fine tuned and hitting on all cylinders.

if it is...

big if given the lay-off

he destroys the blitz

everybody knows "the rest of the story"

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
good luck..

we should know in the 1st quarter if Peyton was able to get the offense fine tuned and hitting on all cylinders.

if it is...

big if given the lay-off

he destroys the blitz

everybody knows "the rest of the story"

You are correct about knowing in the 1st quarter if Manning will be on or not. When Manning has issues it is shown right away. All you have to do is watch his feet. If he has happy feet and is not getting set on his pass attempts he seems to over throw his target and INT's pile up. If this is not noticed in his first 2 possessions it usual means he will shred the defense.

There are 2 teams that this has happened consistently with N.E. and S.D. Manning has had pretty good results against Baltimore.

Watch the feet, it will be the tell.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wager Jitsu

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2010
MA
Could be the square play. I'll take the Hall of Famer at the peak of his abilities and aching to stretch his legacy.

I hate him like I hate Jeter.

You have to respect him. You can't underestimate Manning's devotion to winning football games.

Wager Jitsu

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2010
MA
one local

one local

has way more on Indy in terms of cash, but would stand to lose more if Balty covers (by way of teasers, parlays etc....)

When it's choppy, take the favorite. Especially this favorite.

Johnny Q gets a layup before tomorrow's beating.

Sorry Balty. 6.5 is a gift.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg