COLTS WONT BE IN SUPERBOWL

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

baseball boy

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2005
nashville, tn
THIS IS MORE FOR ARGUMENT THAN ANYTHING, BUT I SINCERELY BELIEVE THEY GET ELIMINATED

YOU ASK WHO WILL IT BE.....IN MY OPINION

BEARS VS PATRIOTS

THAT WOULD BE DIFFERENT HAVING BEARS IN THERE

Last edited:

Fade me

Forum Member
Oct 18, 2005
the bears are you kidding me, the bears d against a seattle offesne or giants offense will still give up 21 pionts that twice as many as the bears can score aginst a d and they have to go on the road. now i live in sd and love the bolts but even when they win out they wont make the playoffs becaue pitt is not goin to lose to the brownies and denver is goin to beat the raiders next weekend. but the bears no. inhte afc anyone but the broncos can come out and the nfc look for anyone but the bears

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

baseball boy

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2005
nashville, tn
FADE ME, PLEASE EXCUSE MY CHARGER SUPERBOWL PREDICTION PICK...YOURE RIGHT, SD WILL NOT MAKE IT IN, WITH JAX AND PITT BOTH HAVING EASY GAMES.....AND ON TOP OF THAT, SD HAS 2 VERY TOUGH GAMES.....I SPOKE BEFORE DOING ANY HOMEWORK, BUT WOW THEY DESERVE TO BE IN........MY NEW MATCHUP

BEARS VS PATRIOTS

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

baseball boy

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2005
nashville, tn
blazer, colts in super bowl= i pay......any other afc team=you pay.....pats are just my prediction....i said colts wont make it, you say yes.....so your call

agent, you are saying this because of the homer factor...come on down to nashville, we'll have a madjack cappers party.....you're more than welcome

Blazer

ontherocks
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
Nashville
www.madjacksports.com
baseball boy said:
blazer, colts in super bowl= i pay......any other afc team=you pay.....pats are just my prediction....i said colts wont make it, you say yes.....so your call

agent, you are saying this because of the homer factor...come on down to nashville, we'll have a madjack cappers party.....you're more than welcome

No dice noobie. I'm not giving you the field. :s4:

My prediction is Colts. Yours is Pats. We don't have to bet. :)

alb

Forum Member
Oct 30, 1999
Gibraltar
Blazer said:
No dice noobie. I'm not giving you the field.

The man is giving you even money on the Colts winning the AFC and you are turning it down? Hello....McFly!!! You will not find anything better than -175.

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Home ground advantage or not, Indi will struggle from here...let's look at some likely match-ups....
Denver. I'd have the Bronco's as favs there (That's just my opinion...not what the line will be obviously)
SD. Would win again if given the chance...not sure they'll make it tho. (I had SD on the ML this week)
NE. Close game to call now with NE defense back to 90% health.
Cinci...yeah, give Indi the edge there.
Pittsburgh...Tough game to call with the Steelers back to full strength.
KC...Silly as it sounds, I'd have them only as slight dogs. Great running game, and surprisingly strong run D. (Although allowing Tiki 220 yesterday was poor, and either them or SD will make it)

If they still manage to sneak through 2 play-off games against that lot, then comes the SB....
Carolina would beat the pants off them.
Seattle would be a close game to call, but edge to the Seahawks.
I'd have Chicago as slight favs now with Grossman back.
Giants would be a close call...Still not convinced of Eli on the road, but they'd be in it all the way...
...and Washington (although unlikely to get there now) would also be getting a chuck of my $$.

So there you go. 11 teams that I think are equal if not better than Indi right now, imho. ;)

(Of course, the way the season is going for them, they are just as likely to play KC and Cinci, who I'd consider to be their 2 'easiest' opponents. :cursin: )

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Drew

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005
just thought I'd put my 2 cents in....Manning struggled last week with the loss of Ryan Diem. Talk about someone who goes underappreciated. Diem is out for rest of the season and not sure how that stands for the playoffs. If he doesn't have time to through the ball, lookout. Spent half of past sunday on his back/arse.

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
pats lose in the 1st round.......

they are poor in the secondary and dillon is not healthy.