Coming home from a road trip, a good fade position, truth or myth???

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Nickster

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Europe
I often see this included in many cappers analysis, team A is coming home from a long road trip, usually a good fade away position.

So, I'd like to know if anyone has any data that go back 2 or 3 seasons to confirm this, because frankly I couldn't find any edge!

Maybe it's just a cappers misperception, as polyesther guys have their own misperceptions, so do the cappers. Is this belief one of them?

All replies appreciated! :)

Last edited:

TBoyrent

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2000
Kokomo,In.
I use a similar version,if team A comes home from a trip 4 games or longer and covered the last game of the trip I play against and if team A did not cover I play with.I also look for "sandwich"games like Sunday when the Nets came in from the road to play the Bulls and then hit the west coast,I play against the team in the "sandwich" and the Nets did not cover sunday.This situation is in the Pacer game tonight,where the Pacers coming off the 4 game trip and won outright as a dog the last game and they hit the road for 2 more after tonight so for me Orlando will be a large play.I don't have any posted records on this system but it has been pretty good over the last 2 years I have used it,hope this helps.