Coming to Vegas and a ?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jackal

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
I have been to Vegas several times and I know this goes against all rules, but I will be there March 28th to April 1, and "gulp" will be bringing my girl... I know, I know. Previously it has always been with the boys.

She travels quite often but has never been to Vegas, so... She does not gamble, but will sit and watch me a couple hours at a time which by then I can use a break anyway. I am a huge golfer, but she is a beginner and I can handle a quick nine at home on a public course, but this is not an option for me in Vegas as I would not enjoy three shots to my one for all 18 holes.

So, I know this question has been asked before, but... What suggestions for entertainment (shows) and night clubs do you have for me... We will be staying at Bellaggio.

Thanks in advance.

HoopsGuru

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
ghost bar and rain were good places at night to go to. would advise getting a vip pass if you decide to go to rain. also heard studio 54 is a good time.

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
How old are you guys Jackel..??

I took my X to Vegas many times... trust me there is plenty to do..kind of depends on what age group you want to be hanging out with...

It actually helps that they dont gamble.. it will keep you from doing nothing else but gamble...which is what happens when i go without her..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

xerri

Forum Member
Sep 10, 1999
Las Vegas, NV
I do some club VIP hosting if you wanna get my e-mail from Jack. I can get on the list to just about any club. Not sure I would recommend Rain. Way too many people, way too many dudes. I've gone there with girls before and any time you go to the bathroom or get a drink a different guy is hitting on your girl. You may want to try an ultra lounge if you've got a girlfriend with you.

Jackal

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Mid 30's, although she gets carded alot and people think she is much younger than me. Hope that does not mean I am looking old. But we both can adapt to most any scene. She really likes live music (rock bands)...

Thanks Xerri, I will get ahold of Jack. One of my business partners is a big time black jack player and gets put up in suites at Bellagio and Paradise Island a couple times a year, so I will see what he can pull for me as well. But the VIP passes would be great.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
xerri said:
I do some club VIP hosting if you wanna get my e-mail from Jack. I can get on the list to just about any club. Not sure I would recommend Rain. Way too many people, way too many dudes. I've gone there with girls before and any time you go to the bathroom or get a drink a different guy is hitting on your girl. You may want to try an ultra lounge if you've got a girlfriend with you.
Coming out there in August with a large group including my biatch. Will probably shoot you an email also.

bsucards

BSU Cards
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2003
New Palestine Indiana
Agent 0659 said:
Coming out there in August with a large group including my biatch. Will probably shoot you an email also.

Wow, I am going to have to play some cards with you soon so I can help finance your vegas trip probably.

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
bsucards said:
Wow, I am going to have to play some cards with you soon so I can help finance your vegas trip probably.

Yes, absolutely lets get started on this Thursday if possible. :brows: That A-hole Countin set me back last night. :thefinger

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bsucards

BSU Cards
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2003
New Palestine Indiana
that countin guy seems to be on fire in poker and picks, not sure if I want to play with him. I will shoot you an email about Thursday, we might be able to play if I don't have to ref some bball in Fishers

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Jackal said:
Mid 30's, although she gets carded alot and people think she is much younger than me. Hope that does not mean I am looking old. But we both can adapt to most any scene. She really likes live music (rock bands)...
If you guys like garage style local bands, there's a place just off the strip called Double Down Saloon. No VIP stuff needed. It's dirty, small, very non-Vegas. Has live bands most nights, weekends for sure. Punk, rockabilly, alt-rock stuff. The Killers started there, if that helps at all. The place was on Insomniac on Comedy Central - so perhaps you've seen it. It might be worth a cab ride to check out.