Conc. Texas home stand

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
I wrote about this before, but the situation will now come up this week during Texas' home stand.
Tempertures are HOT! We should top out at 102 tommorrow, and with the heat index, that should put us over the 105. Chances are that the conditions will stay this way for the week.
The reason I mention this:
Many of you are aware of the higher run totals scored at Arlington late in the season. I believe that can be attributed to the heat index topping out at around 102-105 (or above).
If you don't play these totals, you should at least watch what occurs this week. Chances are, you will see some high scoring games during this stand.
good luck with your wagers......rb

sdf

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
texas is 13-2 over last 15. the 2 unders hit "only" 8 and 9 runs.

seattle has a good pitching staff and a somewhat weak hitting (2 runs or less in 5 of their last 8 games) but i like the overs this week in arlington

jpblack34

Snap Hook
Forum Member
Sep 24, 2002
Texas
Thanks Raybo, I'm goign to the game tonight and needed a little bit of action. I will lay that.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
try to stay cool out there jpblack.... hope your under cover...
just checked conditions, 101/heat index 103. winds s/se 17mph.
For the over bettors, a little more humidity would be good, but for JP, it's already uncomfortable enough.....
take care guys.....rb

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jpblack34

Snap Hook
Forum Member
Sep 24, 2002
Texas
Came real close, freaking runner interference on Tex in the 8th or that baby would have hit. We only stayed down in our seats until the 5th and then hit the gold club for the rest of the game. Steve, I had both brother.

lets try it again tonight.

BTW...Eaton looked really good I thought.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
well guys, 1-1 so far.....

let's keep track of this and see how it goes...

SDF made a good point in his post about Texas' last run of games going over the total. I think we just keep watching this and see how/if the heat and humidity impact these game totals...
In other words, let's not get excited, a much larger sample of games will help us to see if this angle is worth while.....
thanks everyone....rayb

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg