Conc. Texas Totals

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
well, 4-2 to finish this homestand... The two loses:
One was by 1/2 run and the other by 1 run (and that was when the thunderstorm came through and cooled temps).
Rangers hit the road now for 8 games and will return August 25th for 9 games (Oakland, Tampa, and Cleveland).
Long term forcasts call for higher than normal temps.
I never try to tell others what to do on this board, but I believe those of you looking for an edge just may well turn a profit by simply playing these Arlington games over in the 104 degree and above heat indexs.
take care, will post again when the home team returns.
good luck...rb

sdf

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
texas is 17-4 over last 21. why not just keep riding that streak?

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
Hi SDF....

Play whatever works for you... I have been watching this (heat at Arlington) affect totals over the years and finally decided to post this and start using it.
Yes, the Rangers have been a solid over play anyway recently. That is what has given me pause to watch this a little longer before posting the heat/humidity idea...
I just think that this angle deserves some attention, and is one we should watch more closely as time goes on.

thanks for your post SDF....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
Toronto:

Yes, that would be a help..... Also, please see if you can find totals for Sept. home games.
The reason I want Sept. is that it tends to be more humid with the temps around 97-98.
I'm pretty sure you won't be going back this far, but 10 years will take you back to the opening of The Ballpark.
Thanks, rayb

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg