conference call handicapping club

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
After contacting Jack earlier, he has given me permission to organize a conference call club.
I have always felt that this forum contains some very experienced and solid cappers. This will be an opportunity for those people to get together twice a week to exchange thoughts and ideas which will hopefully help all of us become more successful during the course of the football season.
There will be no cost to anyone participating. However, there are some rules. Please review the rules below before responding/signing up. I will email Jack in about 10 days to get contact information for you and your 800 access numbers.
1. Once you sign up, it is a commitment by you to work with the group for the entire football season(ie. if you are not doing so well in your wagering, you are still expected to participate for the balance of the season).
Also, it doesn't matter if your personal selections don't work out. It is your work and contribution that matters.
2. Participation and preparation is required. You will be expected to bring something to the table weekly. I am hopeful that you can contribute information conc. those teams you follow closely. This is a potluck, not a buffet.....
3. Conference calls will be held on Sunday afternoons and Friday nights. Sunday, we will talk about the numbers we have created for the upcoming week. We will then compare them to the opening numbers and discuss our initial thoughts on those games. Friday nights will give us all the opportunity to exchange final thoughts before gamedays. We will go through games in rotation schedule and the calls may last as long as 2 hours (or maybe longer). I don't expect everyone to last through the entire call, but, I do expect everyone to participate as long as they can.
4. Madjack forum rules apply. I am older guy and not very tolerant of stupidity and hate. So, check it at the door. We are trying to help one another, not play "king of the hill". Anyone that's been "around" for very long, knows how we can all get our "Butts kicked" in this game. Our goal is to try to get through the season with a few less marks on our backside.

If you agree to the terms and wish to participate, please respond to the topic. I will be glad to answer any questions or take any ideas that you may have for the group.
I want at least 8 people who can contribute to be a part of this before I sign up for the conference service. I am really hoping that some of the guys like Raymond, Boiler,etc. etc. etc. will be a part of this. As far as I know, there is no limit on the number of people I can sign up for the calls.
Again, I'm open for ideas, if you have a way to make this better, let me know.
Take care everyone and thanks for reading....
raybo