Confrenec Usa Lock Of The Year !!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
Boys this is Ace I am 14-4 in college hoops which included a very bad loss on w.Virginia but tonight I am betting a lot of money on one game.

Conference USA Lock Of the Year!!!

10* Tulane +1 over Memphis

Tulane wins outright!!!

You know the routine!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bobblehead

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2003
THANKS ACE

THANKS ACE

THANKS ACE FOR THE PLAY, I ALREADY TOOK TULANE THIS MORNING!!:rolleyes: ;) :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SmashMouth

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
Long Branch Nj
Couldn't you post this a little earlier so allof the coattailers could have moved the line in Memphis's direction??? Especially the lock word, If Tulane gets beat up tonight alot of college kids won't be able to by beer this weekend. I hope you can live with that.:D
You are a cult hero to them Ace.
But Remember Ace Rothstein Is a pretty solid capper

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
Re: Confrenec Usa Lock Of The Year !!!

Ace Rothstein said:
10* Tulane +1 over Memphis

Tulane wins outright!!!

You know the routine!!!

I would certainly hope they win outright or are you looking for a 1pt loss and a push?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nickelback

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Southwest
Ace,

This "special information" that you have is b.s. and you know it. . . why mislead those that follow your plays. . . to point something out, you also indicated you had this information for the Georiga/Tenn game which you obviously did not. No, I am not picking on you because of one of the few games that you have lost, but still, I never heard about this "special information" crap that you had after Georgia lost because you obviously didn't have any.

In the end, I think you're on the right side. I think you'll probably win this one tonight. . . but it won't be because of your inside, special information :rolleyes:

Making yourself sound like a tout this way. . . espcially using the "L" word.

Gl tonight just the same!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

parlayinn

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2001
should i play the moneyline and go for the huge payoff, or play it safe and grab the points?

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
Ace Rothstein said:
I have special information on this game trust me

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hope its nothing like "CMU players having the flu and not practing for a week....."

Either way...hope it hits for you tonight...Good Luck :cool:

bobblehead

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2003
FORGET THE WORDS

FORGET THE WORDS

FORGET THE "LOCKS", FORGET THE "SPECIAL INFORMATION", how about seeing if those that play the game can just win it!!
:shrug: :rolleyes: ;) heyes

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Ace Rothstein said:
I have special information on this game trust me,I wouldn't bet big if it was not a for sure thing good luck!!!

I just hope some girl doesnt come in and try to kick a field goal.

Scott King of Dogs

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Livin' Large

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2002
Ace,

If Tulane is your CUSA "Lock of the Year," and you have inside information on this game, then why are you playing Tulane +1? You shouldn't need the point. Why wouldn't you play the moneyline instead? Not busting your balls, just curious. Good luck with the play! :shrug:

SmashMouth

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
Long Branch Nj
Not for nothing but the moneyline wouldn't reall pay nuch more than the spread, All I know is the next Ace thread may have alot less views cause the college kids will be in ga tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.