Confused???

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Bama7

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2003
Georgia
At first I really liked Miami, OH but now I really dont know...what do I do? Any advice????:confused:

Crazy888

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2003
tennessee
hey bama. id go with first instinct. if u change your mind and lose u will be kicking yourself. and your first instinct as they say is usually the best...gl whatever u decide :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
the fun comes when you have a bankroll left that doesnt take a useless hit to it because "you just wanted to play the game for the hell of it". the fun comes knowing youre taking a disciplined stance against the book and youll wait for a better game to pop up. the disappoinment/lack of action is transient. theres a ton of bowl gms left. dumb/forced losses add up over time.

thats seriously how i see it.

i know what you mean. it sucks. but its the way to go if you really dont like a game. hell, at least wait until halftime and then maybe throw a few bucks down, ya know?

Bama7

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2003
Georgia
Thanks for all the advice...I think you are right....I am going with Miami OH -13. Very small play...but at least will make it fun:)

GL to every one...what are yall playing?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crazy888

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2003
tennessee
i know exactly what u mean gman. was just carrying on...even when we are sure of a game, its still only mathematically a 50-50 call. but if someone can be so disciplined not to bet when theyre not sure, thats great...gl bama and gman

CollegeCapper

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
This is an interesting issue and something EVERY gambler should be aware of -- Ask yourself this question --

What are you trying to achieve by wagering?

(1) Make money -- If this is your purpose, you should have a relatively sizeable bankroll at risk over the long haul and the book will beat your ass senseless and perhaps destroy your life if you don't show discipline -- in this situation, you simply CANNOT affoard to chase games for the thrill.

(2) Entertainment -- If this is the purpose, you are generally playing with smallish amounts and you can sustain long, long losing streaks without jeopardizing your livelihood -- I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with entertainment gamblers, as long as they realize that they should not EVER have serious money at risk. If this is your style, go ahead and chase.

GL