Constipated?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Tcas

Forum Member
May 8, 2008
FL
If you are bothered by occasional or frequent constipation, look in the mirror and repeat the following phrase three times in succession when symptoms occur:

"My financial and personal well being are totally in the hands of Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Tim Geithner, Rahm Emmanual, Barney Frank, and Chris Dodd."

If that doesn't scare the shit out of you, then you are probably destined to be backed up for the rest of your life.

There is no need to thank me for this advice, I'm just doing a public service.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Well then when you saw Bush. It must have blew you a new ass hole.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
::142smilie :142smilie

He thinks Bush took care of his money!!!:scared

It is almost like a sickness with some of these clowns. You have seen a few of them lose their jobs, some say they have lost 1/2 of their 401k's but yet still believe somehow it wasn't any of the policies of the last eight years. They watch energy cost just put the country in a strangle hold but still find nothing wrong. Let them just suffer. They are a big part of the reason the country is in this mess in the first place and the simpleminded fuks would have voted Bush in a third term if they had their way. Just a complete cancer to the countries well being.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Considering I gamble on sports every day, I figure my financial well being is my own hands or capping abillities.:mj07: As for the democratic party scaring the shit out of me...:142smilie A 21 year old kid from my little town of South Range WI was killed in action in Iraq about 2 years ago, 2 classmate friends from Moose Lake, MN were killed in action a few days a part of each other in seperate Iraq cities (ironic). I have several buddies who have served in Iraq and are now back, and I have other friends that I am hoping come back this summer. Their well being scares the shit out of me.. I know that Dem supporters bring up Bush all the time but if it wasn't for Bush and Cheney fuckers, those kids would still be alive.. You ultra conservatives always worry about money, yet you don't see the unethical agenda some of your party leads.

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
Considering I gamble on sports every day, I figure my financial well being is my own hands or capping abillities.:mj07: As for the democratic party scaring the shit out of me...:142smilie A 21 year old kid from my little town of South Range WI was killed in action in Iraq about 2 years ago, 2 classmate friends from Moose Lake, MN were killed in action a few days a part of each other in seperate Iraq cities (ironic). I have several buddies who have served in Iraq and are now back, and I have other friends that I am hoping come back this summer. Their well being scares the shit out of me.. I know that Dem supporters bring up Bush all the time but if it wasn't for Bush and Cheney fuckers, those kids would still be alive.. You ultra conservatives always worry about money, yet you don't see the unethical agenda some of your party leads.

Lets get the hell out of the UN.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

znine_7

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2003
I know that Dem supporters bring up Bush all the time but if it wasn't for Bush and Cheney fuckers, those kids would still be alive.. .

Maybe true, maybe not. Maybe those kids would have died anyway with 3,000 other Americans in a terror attack on our land.

Look, I feel the same about my friends and family that went over there, but war is the way of the world. Always has been, always will be.

We took the fighting to them, maybe for our own safety, maybe purely out of greed....either way, there hasn't been an attack here since the the second WTC....

Soldiers know the "deal" before they enlist. That's what makes them so damn brave and admirable!

Sorry my post was off topic.

Last edited:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Maybe true, maybe not. Maybe those kids would have died anyway with 3,000 other Americans in a terror attack on our land.

Look, I feel the same about my friends and family that went over there, but war is the way of the world. Always has been, always will be.

We took the fighting to them, maybe for our own safety, maybe purely out of greed....either way, there hasn't been an attack here since the the second WTC....

Soldiers know the "deal" before they enlist. That's what makes them so damn brave and admirable!

Im not to sure the soldiers agreed to be pawns for two jackoffs who manipulated us into a war that had nothing to do with terrorism and every thing to do with their despicable greedy thirst for cash. They are brave and admirable alright. You think people would treat them like precious diamonds instead of pawns for the greedy with an agenda. Boy i hope there is an after life so these cocksuckers can be dealt with because they sure won't be on this planet, heck they even have complete fools who go along with their cause. Its stunning that people can be so ignorant to by into this pathetic cause. The only reason we have been safe is because they haven't made a move yet and its that simple. That is if it was them that even made the move.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

znine_7

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2003
Im not to sure the soldiers agreed to be pawns for two jackoffs who manipulated us into a war that had nothing to do with terrorism and every thing to do with their despicable greedy thirst for cash. They are brave and admirable alright. You think people would treat them like precious diamonds instead of pawns for the greedy with an agenda. Boy i hope there is an after life so these cocksuckers can be dealt with because they sure won't be on this planet, heck they even have complete fools who go along with their cause. Its stunning that people can be so ignorant to by into this pathetic cause. The only reason we have been safe is because they haven't made a move yet and its that simple. That is if it was them that even made the move.

That was a good post and I agreed all the way up to

. The only reason we have been safe is because they haven't made a move yet and its that simple. That is if it was them that even made the move.

I'm sure there have been many moves made. I'm sure our increased security has thwarted those efforts. Need examples.....just ask this American hero

jackbauer.jpg

marine

poker brat
Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Fort Worth, TX
can someone help me out here, I can't find Bush and Cheney on the voting record to use force against Iraq. They're the only two responsible for getting us in there, right?

U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 107th Congress - 2nd Session

as compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate Bill Clerk under the direction of the Secretary of the Senate

Vote Summary

Question: On the Joint Resolution (H.J.Res. 114 )
Vote Number: 237 Vote Date: October 11, 2002, 12:50 AM
Required For Majority: 1/2 Vote Result: Joint Resolution Passed
Measure Number: H.J.Res. 114
Measure Title: A joint resolution to authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq.
Vote Counts: YEAs 77
NAYs 23
Alphabetical by Senator Name Akaka (D-HI), Nay
Allard (R-CO), Yea
Allen (R-VA), Yea
Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Bennett (R-UT), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Bingaman (D-NM), Nay
Bond (R-MO), Yea
Boxer (D-CA), Nay
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Brownback (R-KS), Yea
Bunning (R-KY), Yea
Burns (R-MT), Yea
Byrd (D-WV), Nay
Campbell (R-CO), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Chafee (R-RI), Nay
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Cochran (R-MS), Yea
Collins (R-ME), Yea
Conrad (D-ND), Nay
Corzine (D-NJ), Nay
Craig (R-ID), Yea
Crapo (R-ID), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dayton (D-MN), Nay
DeWine (R-OH), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Domenici (R-NM), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Durbin (D-IL), Nay
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Ensign (R-NV), Yea
Enzi (R-WY), Yea
Feingold (D-WI), Nay
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Fitzgerald (R-IL), Yea
Frist (R-TN), Yea
Graham (D-FL), Nay
Gramm (R-TX), Yea
Grassley (R-IA), Yea
Gregg (R-NH), Yea
Hagel (R-NE), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hatch (R-UT), Yea
Helms (R-NC), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Hutchinson (R-AR), Yea
Hutchison (R-TX), Yea
Inhofe (R-OK), Yea
Inouye (D-HI), Nay
Jeffords (I-VT), Nay
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kennedy (D-MA), Nay
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Kyl (R-AZ), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Leahy (D-VT), Nay
Levin (D-MI), Nay
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Lott (R-MS), Yea
Lugar (R-IN), Yea
McCain (R-AZ), Yea
McConnell (R-KY), Yea
Mikulski (D-MD), Nay
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Murkowski (R-AK), Yea
Murray (D-WA), Nay
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Nickles (R-OK), Yea
Reed (D-RI), Nay
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Roberts (R-KS), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Santorum (R-PA), Yea
Sarbanes (D-MD), Nay
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Sessions (R-AL), Yea
Shelby (R-AL), Yea
Smith (R-NH), Yea
Smith (R-OR), Yea
Snowe (R-ME), Yea
Specter (R-PA), Yea
Stabenow (D-MI), Nay
Stevens (R-AK), Yea
Thomas (R-WY), Yea
Thompson (R-TN), Yea
Thurmond (R-SC), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea
Voinovich (R-OH), Yea
Warner (R-VA), Yea
Wellstone (D-MN), Nay
Wyden (D-OR), Nay

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
can someone help me out here, I can't find Bush and Cheney on the voting record to use force against Iraq. They're the only two responsible for getting us in there, right?

U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 107th Congress - 2nd Session

as compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate Bill Clerk under the direction of the Secretary of the Senate

Vote Summary

Question: On the Joint Resolution (H.J.Res. 114 )
Vote Number: 237 Vote Date: October 11, 2002, 12:50 AM
Required For Majority: 1/2 Vote Result: Joint Resolution Passed
Measure Number: H.J.Res. 114
Measure Title: A joint resolution to authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq.
Vote Counts: YEAs 77
NAYs 23
Alphabetical by Senator Name Akaka (D-HI), Nay
Allard (R-CO), Yea
Allen (R-VA), Yea
Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Bennett (R-UT), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Bingaman (D-NM), Nay
Bond (R-MO), Yea
Boxer (D-CA), Nay
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Brownback (R-KS), Yea
Bunning (R-KY), Yea
Burns (R-MT), Yea
Byrd (D-WV), Nay
Campbell (R-CO), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Chafee (R-RI), Nay
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Cochran (R-MS), Yea
Collins (R-ME), Yea
Conrad (D-ND), Nay
Corzine (D-NJ), Nay
Craig (R-ID), Yea
Crapo (R-ID), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dayton (D-MN), Nay
DeWine (R-OH), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Domenici (R-NM), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Durbin (D-IL), Nay
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Ensign (R-NV), Yea
Enzi (R-WY), Yea
Feingold (D-WI), Nay
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Fitzgerald (R-IL), Yea
Frist (R-TN), Yea
Graham (D-FL), Nay
Gramm (R-TX), Yea
Grassley (R-IA), Yea
Gregg (R-NH), Yea
Hagel (R-NE), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hatch (R-UT), Yea
Helms (R-NC), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Hutchinson (R-AR), Yea
Hutchison (R-TX), Yea
Inhofe (R-OK), Yea
Inouye (D-HI), Nay
Jeffords (I-VT), Nay
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kennedy (D-MA), Nay
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Kyl (R-AZ), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Leahy (D-VT), Nay
Levin (D-MI), Nay
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Lott (R-MS), Yea
Lugar (R-IN), Yea
McCain (R-AZ), Yea
McConnell (R-KY), Yea
Mikulski (D-MD), Nay
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Murkowski (R-AK), Yea
Murray (D-WA), Nay
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Nickles (R-OK), Yea
Reed (D-RI), Nay
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Roberts (R-KS), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Santorum (R-PA), Yea
Sarbanes (D-MD), Nay
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Sessions (R-AL), Yea
Shelby (R-AL), Yea
Smith (R-NH), Yea
Smith (R-OR), Yea
Snowe (R-ME), Yea
Specter (R-PA), Yea
Stabenow (D-MI), Nay
Stevens (R-AK), Yea
Thomas (R-WY), Yea
Thompson (R-TN), Yea
Thurmond (R-SC), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea
Voinovich (R-OH), Yea
Warner (R-VA), Yea
Wellstone (D-MN), Nay
Wyden (D-OR), Nay

What exactly does this ridiculous post supposed to prove? That the democrats voted for this conjob war too? They don't speak for me. They voted for it because of politics and figuring it would go like the first one. They are almost as bad as the con men who manipulated them into voting for it. I guess they figured that if the war went well and they voted against it that they would get smeared with ads and a dope brainwashed idiot like you Marine would fall for the smears like u always do. What is hysterical about ur post is the one Republican that voted against it lost his job. The me party drove him out. Here is a guy who got it right but the Selfish "its all about me" party drove him out with the help of their braindead followers.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001

Sorry my post was off topic.

Perhaps we shouldn't have started it.

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri

Great perspective. Considering that they could not vote on the voting record, your point is not even arguable. BRILLIANT!!!

However, if you want to deal in reality, then, Bush and Cheney (and his band of merry men) stated the case for attacking, which was mainly a lie (Yellowcake forgery) and many outside the insider committee didn't even have access to all the info. Couple that with it being an election year, and the Republican machine painting anyone not signing on as a terrorist sympathizer, the trap was definitely set.

It's almost as much a joke as our current energy policy, which was quickly constructed by Bush and Cheney without ANY democrats invited as their initial work when taking office.

BRILLIANT!!!:00hour

marine

poker brat
Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Fort Worth, TX
wow, you make Billy Buckner look like a golden glove with your inability to catch sarcasm.

hold the phone, you're telling me that Bush and Cheney concocted some hair brained scheme to invade Iraq -
then went to the Senate with it for a vote
and over 75% of them said yes out of pure fear of being labeled as a terrorist sympathizer?

golly gee, I've got so much to learn. i hope teenagers today take lessons from Bush/Cheney.

Teen Billy: Dad, gimmie the car keys so i can go out cruising for chicks.
Dad: no way son, you've been drinking
Billy: If you dont give me the keys i'll tell mom you're gay.
Dad: drive safe son.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg