Continental Bowel>

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
If you can forgive Pittsburgh losing to Notre Dame, Toledo,W. Virginia and Miami , this is the play. Pitts had several key injuries thru out the season and the boys are back, Wilson, TE and Miree, RB. and Heisman candidate Fitzgerald. This is a strong combination. The total appears to be UNDER. Pitt could dominate the ball for a long time with the above players back from injury.

The question is can Virginia coach Groh get the team up for a 2nd time. I don't think so! Schuab had his bowl game beating V. Tech.

Power ratings favor Pittsburgh by 6. Conference ratings are about equal with a slight edge going to the ACC.

If this were a regular season game, i would rate this as a "Don't Laugh Pick".

Optional plays:

Pitt plus the points

6 pointTeaser
Pitt +9 and Under 61

gl

Master Capper

Emperior
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2002
Dunedin, Florida
Joede:

Im going to bang Pitt myself, like your logic, there is a old coaching theory that you can only get your team completely motivated in football for two games a year, the rest of the games you have to outwit or rely on skill to beat your opp.

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
gl MC........really can't get a grip on the total on this game. I've already played Pitt ....will probaly let the total lay until half-time.
Pitt quarterback needs a error free game for the total to go over.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg