Cop smashes girl at IHOP

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I don't know what he was doing at first. Looks like he was trying to restrain her left arm and she was resistive and then he hit her in the face. She retaliated by throwing punches and then he clocked her in the left eye. I really don't know what to think not knowing the whole picture but apparently the suspect was involved with some type of confrontation with other females. Part of me think the chick deserves it and part of me thinks the cop is an idiot. I mean he threw the first punch but she was resistive. What kind of cop tries to restrain a suspect in that position in the first place? Secondly wouldn't they attempt to clear a space of area next to her to get a better restraining angle? Then he clocks her one in the left eye. Kind of a pussy move. They had a hell of time trying to restrain her, what if it had been a male?:shrug: I suppose the taser would of been out. I have to watch it again now.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
to me it looked like he was trying to get another female out of the booth...or something...maybe a purse....i dunno......and she was intervening....

tough girl

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
to me it looked like he was trying to get another female out of the booth...or something...maybe a purse....i dunno......and she was intervening....

tough girl

Yeah it looks like a purse. Didn't see another female unless she is hiding under the table. Whose purse is it? If she stole it then she in trouble or if someone reported her to have a gun? Who knows? If they had no probable cause to grab the purse then I think she has a right to protect it but whatever was in that purse she did no want them to see.

Yeah I wouldn't want to tangle with her.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
The cop wouldn't have touched her if that was Cyborg.

Note: illuminati just had his 4th orgasm.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
My old man always told me:

"Nothing good ever happens at the I-Hop."

I would add to that..

"after 2am"

IHOP is a breeding ground for the drunks who are hungry after the bars close.. Last time I was there it was full of drunk meat heads everywhere just looking for trouble.

Im curious if this was the case here

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I would add to that..

"after 2am"

IHOP is a breeding ground for the drunks who are hungry after the bars close.. Last time I was there it was full of drunk meat heads everywhere just looking for trouble.

Im curious if this was the case here

Of course it was bar time!

That was the point of my post. (The slant on nothing good happens after midnight?)

You don't usually see a crowd of 20-somethings hangin' at the IHop at any other time. (Even in Atlanta, I'm guessing.)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
Of course it was bar time!

That was the point of my post. (The slant on nothing good happens after midnight?)

You don't usually see a crowd of 20-somethings hangin' at the IHop at any other time. (Even in Atlanta, I'm guessing.)

good point:0074