BGFalcon

Degenerate
Forum Member
Jan 3, 2005
Strongsville, Ohio
Thinking Mill Creek and Brookwood stay under 59'

Tempted to lay the 26' with Colquitt over N. Gwinnet

Taking the 6' with Norcross over Valdosta

Any Georgia HS FB guys out there have thoughts?

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
Usually wait until wk 3-4 before punting on the kids. Just hope 5D has some tasty offerings for an entire season, especially in Ohio and Colorado.

GL on your action

BGFalcon

Degenerate
Forum Member
Jan 3, 2005
Strongsville, Ohio
Millcreek/Brookwood ended up 42-7. One winner so far. Need the Dominicans to get it going against Australia in the LLWS while I wait for the Norcross/Valdosta game to get started.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
Millcreek/Brookwood ended up 42-7. One winner so far. Need the Dominicans to get it going against Australia in the LLWS while I wait for the Norcross/Valdosta game to get started.

And I thought that Jared was bad :facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BGFalcon

Degenerate
Forum Member
Jan 3, 2005
Strongsville, Ohio
Norcross wins outright. Come on Colquitt, need the sweep since those Dominicans screwed me. Although the late rally by Oregon sent that game over the number. I'm glad I have money on the Ravens/Eagles over. Its the only game I've bet on today with athletes over 19 years old.:facepalm::nono:

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX

:00hour awesome, where can you bet on hs fb and llws :shrug: my book doesn't have either, lol

Best of luck this season :0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
Thanks for the winners.
I see they have a game from Iowa on there--Audubon Ia-I was head football coach there for 2 years in the late 70's. Don't think they are very good this year? Will check with some friends from there.

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
If anybody sees a number for the big Betty Jane / Crouse 4th grade dodge ball tilt let me know. Betty Jane crushed them in the tug of war last week so I think Crouse come out fired up for revenge.:popcorn2

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
Betty Jane wins 2-1 in 3 sets---120:0corn:0074

Damn, thought I had a winner.

Couple of HS tilts that catch my eye this coming weekend are the Benedictine / Tol CC game in Ohio and the Gorman game out in NV. Seems that Benedictine can cover this smallish number to me but I'm concerned about how good they will be without Baker. I respect the opinions of Hawk and BG so I suspect that you may have more knowledge on Toledo CC than I can find.

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
Chandler has played 1 game already I think-I'll take the home team but Chandler is very good this year
Benedictine is rated by Max Preps as 8th in state-national-111--Tol CC-18th and 215-I'll take Benny--gl

BGFalcon

Degenerate
Forum Member
Jan 3, 2005
Strongsville, Ohio
Damn, thought I had a winner.

Couple of HS tilts that catch my eye this coming weekend are the Benedictine / Tol CC game in Ohio and the Gorman game out in NV. Seems that Benedictine can cover this smallish number to me but I'm concerned about how good they will be without Baker. I respect the opinions of Hawk and BG so I suspect that you may have more knowledge on Toledo CC than I can find.

I would lean towards TCC and the points but this is a pretty tight line.

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
Thx for the feedback.... I do like the fact that Chandler has a game under their belt. Probably going to leave the ohio game on the table as the number on Benedictine went down to 2'

Looking at some of the other games... Kind of like Trinity + 20. it's hard for me to imagine these guys get totally smoked at home. Oxford/ Starkville also on my radar, Starkville may have trouble scoring, under 54 seems to have a good shot with Oxford covering as well.

Take these opinions with a grain of salt... I put a couple of hours into this card last night but its really too early to get an accurate read on some of these teams for me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg