Corley/Judah boxing question

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

royalfan

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
One of my nonsponsor books has a line with large max wager on wether or not they will get in a skirmish at the press conference or wiegh in. Skirmish defined as physical contact. Seems like there is much higher likelihood of it not happening than happening without knowing much. What is the history between the two guys? Do they hate each other and how common is it to have a skirmish in prefight events? Any thoughts greatly apperciated.

Oddessa

Forum Member
Jun 22, 2003
They don't like each other and there is genuine animosity between the two. I magine they might 'beef' at the press conference, but it has always been my opinion not to bet on theatrics. Good luck either way. I doubt there will be blows thrown, just a bunch of smack talk and people holding people back.

royalfan

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
I will probably pass unless there are some strong opinions on here saying there is likely not to be anything at the press conference. I would be a little worried about a light little shove by one of them and that would qualify as contact.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
royalfan

royalfan

There wasn't any bad blood between
these two untill the Philadelphia press
conference. One of the reporters brought
up a quote from Corely that said he would
destroy Judah if they ever met in the ring.
Zab got in Corely's face and then hit him.
Now there's definitely bad blood.

But since it already happened once, I would
imagine there will be people trying to keep it
from happening again. With the fight just one
week away, no one will want them to risk
getting hurt or cut. But you never know.

GL BL

Oddessa

Forum Member
Jun 22, 2003
BL is correct. Why chance a cut, hand injury, and blow a payday, along with possible suspensions. I say not a punch is thrown at the conference, just alotta 'gangster talk'. By the way guys I will pop in from time to time if you don't mind. - Joey

royalfan

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
What TV coverage is there of this fight. Is it on a pay per view card where they could stage something to help generate TV dollars in your guys estimation. Thanks for the information about Philly boxlocks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg