Covid problems

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dog lover

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2001
Austin,Tx. USA
It would sure be helpful to have a thread making known player covid exclusions for current games.
I'm in Austin and attended Saturday's game vs. W. Va. when found out W. Va.'s top scorer was out. Could have played Texas had that fact been known sooner.
PLEASE, if you are aware of any covid player exclusions, reveal it TIMELY!!!!
No problems with Texas tonight, but K.St. didn't know until late yesterday whether they had enough players for a game to be played tonight. They cleared, but will only have seven healthy players.
This should help all of us. Good Luck to all.

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Dog lover I took West Vir and later found out Shaz WV's leading scorer and rebounder was out. Would of pounded Texas and in football played UTSA and North Texas and both star running backs opted out for the NFL but there was no prior notice Tonight Nowell the 5'8 gd from Ark LR that had the incident in San Marcus vs Tex St and quit the team in the middle of the game transferred to K-state . If you recall I had to ask the Ark LR bus driver what happened to Nowell in the 2nd half. He told me he was already on his way back to little rock and was kicked off the team. lol He had a melt down . But boy he could play.. Well he starts for Kansas St tonite but might not play covid or hopefully not disciplinary again I was leaning towards Texas tonite but his status is questionable ?? He is so fast and and can stop on a dime and hit the 3. At 5'8 is a waterbug out there. How are you doing? hope all is well been exposed to covid so laying low .

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg