CPU question

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
anyone have a link or know a site i can download the winrar tool for free, I keep seeing trial version. I bought a new laptop with Vista on it and the fucking thing cant unzip a zipped file, go figure, now I dont want to pat UNLESS I MUST to have this feature I HAD/HAVE ON MY OLD CPU FOR FREE!!!!! Thx

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
anyone have a link or know a site i can download the winrar tool for free, I keep seeing trial version. I bought a new laptop with Vista on it and the fucking thing cant unzip a zipped file, go figure, now I dont want to pat UNLESS I MUST to have this feature I HAD/HAVE ON MY OLD CPU FOR FREE!!!!! Thx

I have Vista - and it is easy to unzip - right click on the file and choose "extract all".....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
I have Vista - and it is easy to unzip - right click on the file and choose "extract all".....

geek squad must of screwed me here. that opt not there, just the copy save blah blah blah opts. Gonna take it in to them and make them show me how to do it, then when they cant they will see they blew it, as well as my word ithey gave me the wrong registration numbers for that so I use that and at 25 times with no correct number it becomes locked as well:mj07: thx fellas

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg