Crazy Bears/Packers line movement at pinnacle....

thagame24

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2005
Late last night/early this morning, I saw that the Bears opened up at -3, -138. I loved the line but not the juice, so I figured I'd wait until I woke up this morning to take -3.5 or -4 with lower juice (I think the Bears win comfortably). What do you know, I wake up and the line is -5.5 -120!! I'm still kickin myself in the ass, shouldve taken the original line :cursin: I took the -5.5, and now I see the line is already at Bears -7!!! (though it is +105). It should be really interesting to see what this line closes at. (I'm thinkin 8.5 right now)

Dayad

Sic 'em
Forum Member
Dec 14, 2005
NM
Personally, I think the Bears cover 5.5 easily. With Grossman back the Bears moved the ball. Bears will win by 10. Of course the weather will be a factor but neither team will care about the cold but snow is a different story. Bear will run the ball down the Packers throat. You heard it here first.

GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
WHO on here knows what a half point is worth? and when is it not worth that much?

Each half point is worth a certain % of win rate. If you handicap the game correctly, WHAT difference is higher juice ? Fletcher always says there is no value in a losing ticket (or something like that, feel free to chime in here Eric) TRUST ME -3 -140 is a better value than -5.5-120. You have moved thru 2 key numbers and a sub key number.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Plus..........Packer backers have the bookies right where they want them! As much as the Raven were a "gift" last night, the Packers might be a great buy this week. As crazy-nuts as that sounds, wait and see............

thagame24

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2005
GENO said:
WHO on here knows what a half point is worth? and when is it not worth that much?

Each half point is worth a certain % of win rate. If you handicap the game correctly, WHAT difference is higher juice ? Fletcher always says there is no value in a losing ticket (or something like that, feel free to chime in here Eric) TRUST ME -3 -140 is a better value than -5.5-120. You have moved thru 2 key numbers and a sub key number.

Yes, i know I'm kicking myself now, especially since I just noticed I could sell a point on Pinnacle (I'm new to that site). I felt comfortable with the Bears at -4, and was (and still am) willing to lay that number for lower juice. This is gambling, and given how I feel towards the bears I was willing to go that route. Did I mess up? Yes I did, but at least I was able to grab them at -5.5 . Next time I'll make sure I jump on such a low number.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie