Credit Card/bank transactions

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Anybody having trouble depositing checks (from book sites) into their bank accts? It is now unlawful (in the US) for banks to allow credit card deposit transactions. I was able to use my card as recentlly as Dec but now I have no such luck. My bank informed me that as of Jan 1 2010 it is now illegal for them to allow "transactions" through internet gambling sites. I didn't bother to ask them about depositing checks. Is this going to be an issue? I certainly hope not...:scared :scared :scared.

Also what are the best methods for depositing funds since credit cards are no longer an option?

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
western union for deposits.......it`s a little more time consuming, but it works...

the checks i get from the book are very generic looking...unless banks all have security set-ups as of the 1st of the year and are aware of these androgynous looking checks and know where they`re coming from?...

i would also keep it under 5 hundred...

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
post in "offshore" thread you'll get a better response to your question.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
post in "offshore" thread you'll get a better response to your question.

ok done...I wasn't even aware of that part of this site so in case others here aren't....can I purchase a generic visa or master card at the store for say 500.00 and use that card? Just wondering if that's an option.

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
i would contact the books themselves and their banking dept. for the best ways and different options.... the more some avenue of doing banking gets played up in an open public forum the quicker it will be taken away.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
i would contact the books themselves and their banking dept. for the best ways and different options.... the more some avenue of doing banking gets played up in an open public forum the quicker it will be taken away.

thats cool....delete the thread if you like.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg