credit card books

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bcoogda1

Forum Member
Mar 31, 2003
ne 1 no ne books that will still take mastercard as a valid form of deposit

p.s. since jack closed my previous thread does ne1 no a local that might take wagers on credit :shrug:

mjalam

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
Bay Area, CA
you should probably take care of your debt first

then i can tell you of a book that takes cc

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bcoogda1

Forum Member
Mar 31, 2003
mjalam ..........as of now this is the only way i can pay it off.....i have no OPTIONS......besides droppin out of school and workin a 12 hr day at $7.00/hr.(i did the math)

so if u no ne 1 ....id apreciate it

thanx

pickpro

Forum Member
Apr 15, 2001
make a deposit with western union using ur mastercard!! Only if u feel this is ur only hope! U usuallyy gamble better when ur back is against the wall. take clippers tonight +600

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
LOL clippers +600....bcoogda, do you KNOW anyone who takes credit cards, nah just rippin on ya, seriously I hope you resolve your problems, I've had plenty myself and I wish you the best

Mike

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
Okay, i was gonna stay away, but i can't. I'm on the fence as to whether or not you are 18 and in college and truly in need of help, 14 or 15 and playing on daddys keyboard, or 32 and a true degenerate.

I guess if you really want help the only person who can help you is yourself. Do not put money in pinnacle or any book. Take your credit card, get a cash advance and put the money in the bank to straighten out your balance. Paying off a credit card cant be as bad a 40 bucks a week in fines. If you are looking for someone here to help you, i hope no one is that stupid. you need to learn your lesson and learn it hard. Listen up very closely to what i'm about to say.....

YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE SPORTSGAMBLING....PERIOD....

Not to be an ass or anything, but look at what you did and not at your results. You put money you didn't have and placed bets. who cares if you won or lost, its that action itself which is gonna get you in trouble all through life. There is zero you can do about it now except get a job. Do well in school and two or three years from now you can look back at this as a learning experience. Everyone preaches it and is so true and you will never learn unless you practice money management. You can't come close to winning without it.

I hope you get out if you are sincere, and if you are just a punk looking for that sucker to send you money i hope you get whats coming.

If you are gonna take the dumb way out and do somehow manage to get money in a book or someone to book it, do me this favor PLEASE
PLEASE POST THE GAME that you are going to bet 1000 on to get out of debt. Do me that favor, because whatever it is will lose. Not to be a dick, but thats a fact of life. if you try and get out on one game no matter how confident you are, it will lose. Those that have been around long enough know that.

anyway, if you are sincere i hope you take the mans approach to this, and act responsibly. good luck

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
bcoogda1 said:
.besides droppin out of school and workin a 12 hr day at $7.00/hr.(i did the math)

so if u no ne 1 ....id apreciate it

thanx

maybe dropping out of skool might not be the wurst idea. its apeers your not lurning anything while your thair :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
BleedDodgerBlue,

post of the year nomination!

excellent!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bcoogda1

Forum Member
Mar 31, 2003
i hear ya guys.....i admit my mistakes.......i dont have a credit card...i dont have credit...... i got a negative bank account and a debit card thats useless......i'll be destroyin the debit card and closin down my bank account.........i plan on dealin strickly with cash and livin on paycheck to paycheck for a while to help me get away from this "hobby".

i really am sincere and u see that my options are now less....i am a hard worker its just i can't appreciate the vaulue of a dollar......if i could get some help id really apreciate it........like i said im good for the money as i'm gettin my financaill aid check in a few months...........$33 every 4 days is RIDICOULOUS

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
sportsfanatik = history of NO PAY

STAY AWAY!

mjalam

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
Bay Area, CA
MadJack said:
sportsfanatik = history of NO PAY

STAY AWAY!

NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM...HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR

THREE YEARS

NEVER ONE MISTAKE, A STAFF THAT ACTUALLY HELPS...i don't know how you've experienced the no pay

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
bcoogda1,

i usually don't like to interfere with other's business, especially since i don't know you. but you are digging yourself into a bigger hole that you probably will have a difficult time getting out of if you are using a credit card for deposit.

you should listen to some of the helpful posts here, especially by bleeddodgerblue before you deposit money into a book. i have never seen anybody who is desperately trying to stay afloat win any money.

do yourself a favor stop the gambling for a little while & get your money in order, before you place another bet.